GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
    Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Default What if??? It fell off the JACK????

So I am putting my winter tires and rims on and my friend from the shop asked me the same thing.. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wintertire1.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	66.1 KB 
ID:	56358Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wintertire2.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	56359Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wintertire3.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	56360

- - - Updated - - -

This could be under my hood... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wintertire4.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	56361
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

If I allowed it to fall off the jack or jack stands, I would kick my own butttttttt. way hard.
    Life is short compared to history

Rick (summitwhite11)

ummm.... I think if it hit that Ferrari in front of you, not only would someone probably be very upset.. But most people dont carry more than 100k property damage on thier insurance..(And bodily injury for that matter after the owner gets a hold of ya) That looks to me like paychecks would start to get deducted. IMO

P.S. I just watched some stuff on Farrari... Very interesting how they build cars for sure...

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

I'd laugh at you so fing hard for using a crappy jack and no wheel chocks and dinging your own truck.

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Well this pulled in behind me incase I rolled backwards.. The Owner of Liquid Glass..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	liquidglass3.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	56363Click image for larger version. 

Name:	liquidglass2.jpg 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	56364Click image for larger version. 

Name:	liquidglass1.jpg 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	56365Click image for larger version. 

Name:	liquidglass5.jpg 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	56366Click image for larger version. 

Name:	liquidglass6.jpg 
Size:	77.7 KB 
ID:	56367 Gotta Love the wing....
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

6. Likes the phantom liked this post

It would be scary and quite a surprise and there would probably be ALOT of yelling.....
    Excuse the rust..I USE my truck.

"No matter how beat up or rusty a chevy is, no truck will ever look as good goin down the road wearin that bowtie!"

You had me with the Ferrari, but that Caddy is not my style. If you bumped the Ferrari you could knock some of the dust off of it.
    2009 GMC Sierra 5.3L running on E85
    Black and chrome
    Volant CAI
    Borla dual exhaust
    Chrome Billet grill
    Tonneau cover
    4300k High/Low Beam HIDs
    Westin Ultimate Bull Bar with PIAA 540s
    Blacked-out tail and third brake light