GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Default Happy Thanksgiving

Hey I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, I have lots to be thankful for, one of which is my silverado, I really do like it, and another is finding this group of GMC people, there are so many good folks in here always there to lend an ear and offer some advice to each of us when we need help or just want to think something thru or are just goofing off in here. A word to the wise, as you sit down to your ham and turkey dinner tomorrow, dont for get this pointer, do not ever eat, there will be pie after the meal, lol. Save some room for the sweet stuff, enjoy my friends.

Life is short compared to history

Rick (summitwhite11)

2. Thanks Goldie thanked for this post
    Likes Goldie liked this post

So much to be thankful for it's too difficult for me to enumerate them all so I'll leave y'all with this.
    I'm upright, sober, and sucking air...that means I've got hope!
    Happy Thanksgiving to all!
    Last edited by Goldie; 11-27-2013 at 03:35 PM. Reason: misspelling

Master Mechanic

Thanks guys! From my family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving!
    Objects in mirror are losing

2003 Chevy Silverado Z71, 5.3L, K&N 57 series, 2.5'' Flowmaster Super 10 series dual exhaust , Corvette Servo, McNew Automotive Dyno tune, SS gauge cluster, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, Pacesetter shorty headers, Goodmark cowl hood, Sony Xplod speakers, Kenwood DDX-470 exhaust tips, 16" Ultra Badlands polished wheels, Pirelli Scorpion ATR .

Same to you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uploadfromtaptalk1385604444589.jpg  

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Happy Thanksgiving to all !!!!
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Happy Thanksgiving to my GM Truck Family.. Enjoy your day......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00T0T_dfFiTYkImHz_600x450.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	56377
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

happy dead yard bird day every1. i got turkey in a can over here in afgan. better than nothing and my sweet female says she is going to make me a personal dinner once i get home so i am very thankful for her and the support that i have gotten from every1 back home. to some degree that is also to include folks here on gmtc. you guys have been very supportive and even though its just a forum, its also just that much more to remind me and people like me about all the good people still back home. thank guys, and enjoy your day. eat a little extra for the troops.
    94 sub 6inch lift 34inch bfg mt. massive rework project soon. the audio system hit 150.3db so now its time to rebuild and try for 155db. mudpuppy is also getting a new engine, rebuilt ifs, dual 500amp 15.1vdc alts, 5 5,000amp batts, ant the combined wattage with the new system should be close to 15,000watts. this is going to be a wild ride boy and girls.

9. Thanks zuki82 thanked for this post
    Likes zuki82 liked this post

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy Turkey Day, and for those of you who are heading to the stores later today and on Black Friday, be safe.
    2009 GMC Sierra 5.3L running on E85
    Black and chrome
    Volant CAI
    Borla dual exhaust
    Chrome Billet grill
    Tonneau cover
    4300k High/Low Beam HIDs
    Westin Ultimate Bull Bar with PIAA 540s
    Blacked-out tail and third brake light

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Quote Originally Posted by Als09Sierra View Post
    Wishing everyone a happy and healthy Turkey Day, and for those of you who are heading to the stores later today and on Black Friday, be safe.

Not around here Everything Closed till 7am in Bergen county Besides I will be driving home from Md and Del when your out shopping..

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    Not around here Everything Closed till 7am in Bergen county Besides I will be driving home from Md and Del when your out shopping..
    Safe travels. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near the malls today. I'm debating a trip to Dick's Sporting Goods for ammo and maybe Best Buy, but only because a buddy wants to head there. It should be interesting. The last time I was out on Black Friday, someone put a nice dent in my passenger side door at WalMart.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by