GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 1996 tahoe 2 door need a light bar

Hey guys, I'm looking for a light bar or something I could but KC lights on without a brush guard and still look good. Any suggestions??? Thanks!

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

CARR makes one for the roof..
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

I've seen the ones for the roof but im really for something on the grille. Ive seen some on google but I can't find the link to get to the store.

Without doing a bull bar, I have no clue outside of fabrication
    Chuckie!!!

Mount them on the bumper

[B]1997 GMC

Quote Originally Posted by poncho62 View Post
    Mount them on the bumper
    just like so.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-3968264490.jpg  
    Chuckie!!!

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Ok going to show my age now.. PIAA used to make a kit for the Blazer/Tahoe in the body style I had it on my 95 Tahoe Sport It help their Pro 90's on the bottom of the bumper and they had a spoiler for it.. Looked Great.. Looks like this..
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

How about a pre-runner bar. Click the store name in the photo page.

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    Ok going to show my age now.. PIAA used to make a kit for the Blazer/Tahoe in the body style I had it on my 95 Tahoe Sport It help their Pro 90's on the bottom of the bumper and they had a spoiler for it.. Looked Great.. Looks like this..
    if that is showing your age then your calling me old! What a preverbal kick in the jimmies....
    Chuckie!!!

Enkie what about that light bracket you had a while back the attached at the license plate mounts?
    Im thinking it was made by PIAA?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast