GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by taggat View Post
    haha I know its just the immediate thoughts of I could hook up that winch and utility lights etc etc..
    Its a spot for a backup or maybe a battery for the boat.
    Yup. I forgot what it's name was but I saw a rig that would keep both the primary and secondary charged up, and only use the primary for starting the engine, and running the factory accessories. The Secondary could be used for all the add on stuff like winches, and refrigerators, TV's......

@Dana, now thats thinking! Ill try and search for it, Im liking the idea for utility lights for on the river bank at night. Fire starting, catfishing, brother in-laws wife that likes to go skinny dipping and such. haha

Im thinking the bosal cat back system in stainless, some napa o2 sensors "if my 15% off keeps it under a 120 bucks" and I just found summit racing sells the Urethane bushings for the sway bar, mans thats cheap for greaseable fittings too, going to hold off on shocks for now with the upcoming winter.
    I like my bikes like my women, fast, dirty and cheap.

@Dana, now thats thinking! Ill try and search for it, Im liking the idea for utility lights for on the river bank at night. Fire starting, catfishing, brother in-laws wife that likes to go skinny dipping and such. haha

Im thinking the bosal cat back system in stainless, some napa o2 sensors "if my 15% off keeps it under a 120 bucks" and I just found summit racing sells the Urethane bushings for the sway bar, mans thats cheap for greaseable fittings too, going to hold off on shocks for now with the upcoming winter.
    Those Bosal systems are for little honda accords not big V8's

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

I have all winter to think about it, but I feel suspension upgrade is a worthy next step, shocks and sway bars seem to be value added in upgrades, I hear alot of people here happy about the results of this. The bilsteins and helwig seem to be the ticket .
    Life is short compared to history

Rick (summitwhite11)

brother in-laws wife that likes to go skinny dipping and such. haha
    We need vids. That reminds me of a friends wife who apparently got a kick from baring her chestal protruberences whenever she ran across a game camera when out hunting. "Can you imagine the look on that guys face?"

haha I can imagine how many times he watched it!

Not sure why the website keeps calling it a bolt on for that truck. Ill reasearch it a bit further.

haha I can imagine how many times he watched it!

Not sure why the website keeps calling it a bolt on for that truck. Ill reasearch it a bit further.
    I looked it for an 05 suburban and they showed a bolt on y pipe and cat kit, but no cat back kit. Maybe they do make them for the truck. I have only seen or heard of them on ricers

- - - Updated - - -

as far as utility light, check out whitenight.com . I have a set and they are pretty sweet

I have an entire list of Mods I would like to do, but like many, moneys tight. If I could have anything, I would upgrade the suspension. Nothing like driving down the road an not feeling a bump.
    -K&N Air Filter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123