GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Old man winter has already been here a couple times
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2858987970.jpg  
    Chuckie!!!

Hate to rub it in, but it is 82 deg F, and mostly sunny here today. I'd have posted a picture of the deep blue sky and the puffy fair weather clouds, but I have never been cruel person.

Quote Originally Posted by Dana W View Post
    Hate to rub it in, but it is 82 deg F, and mostly sunny here today. I'd have posted a picture of the deep blue sky and the puffy fair weather clouds, but I have never been cruel person.
    Excuse me while I go sit in a corner an pout while hating you with a passion for the next 10 minutes! Rofl jk
    Chuckie!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BurbanMan View Post
    Excuse me while I go sit in a corner an pout while hating you with a passion for the next 10 minutes! Rofl jk
    Well, at least I am still stuck with a 14 year old Suburban, but like they say here in the Sunshine State; "The A/C runs ICE COLD."

Well, at least I am still stuck with a 14 year old Suburban, but like they say here in the Sunshine State; "The A/C runs ICE COLD."
    Thats just wrong Dana, lol. its 24 degrees and a blanket of white stuff.
    Life is short compared to history

Rick (summitwhite11)

It's been a good day in the north, woke up to -19 F, high today was -5, -14 at 5 PM. spent my morning feeding cows, chopping holes in the ice in the stock tanks so they could water. Spent an easy afternoon in the backhoe moving snow. (easy 'cause the old backhoe has a heater !) How could it get any better than this !! Dana, I know it's warm in Florida, but I wouldn't trade you places for anything, just too many people down there ! (been there) Got a big blue sky here, "big sky" country ya know, lot's of sunshine, life is good ! KEN

Meh way to hot.

us here in San Diego get cold at 70 and too hot at 75. You know that whole 72 and sunny year round thing (or so they say). I guess its only supposed to get into the low 60's today and low 40's at night.

But in the end I like @grampy line of thinking. I'm still working on getting out of SoCal and back to the mountains and away from people again.
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

Jack Frost has arrived in okie town. 24 degrees today, 6 degrees tonight, burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	56595
    Life is short compared to history

Rick (summitwhite11)

Not as cold in dfw but same storm

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

Jr. Apprentice chevytruckprincess's Avatar

I have a very similar view of my front yard as summitwhite11 does, except my two German Shepherd pups trampled all through it earlier today. We have 7 to 8 inches of snow in my part of Oklahoma.
    Courtney
    2011 Sierra 1500 Crew Cab

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast