GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by 2011laserblue View Post
    You've got that right, David! If you are in need of anything else for that beast of a truck of you've got I would give Milt a shot! Good prices and free shipping? Count me in!
    I dont think I get any spending money for a while, since my wife just gave me the go ahead to purchase a 1911 for Christmas from her.. Only have 219 hours and 7 minutes left and impatiently counting until I can pick it up (stupid Komifornia's 240 hour waiting period).

I know you and I have talked a lot about this….

How did your deal end up working out? I guess its been a while since we have spoke.

To answer your question: I am going to mount it in the front bumper opening -- Rigid came out with an OEM style mount, I purchased from Milt at Never Enough for $59.

Here's a video from rigid regarding this mount:

I like the mounting location. Too bad thats where my front license plate is "supposed" to be (yet another dumb California law)
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

i really wanna get one of these, to bad i dont have the cash, just got done buying one of those evil black rifles the government says i dont need.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Quote Originally Posted by dsfloyd View Post
    I dont think I get any spending money for a while, since my wife just gave me the go ahead to purchase a 1911 for Christmas from her.. Only have 219 hours and 7 minutes left and impatiently counting until I can pick it up (stupid Komifornia's 240 hour waiting period).

I like the mounting location. Too bad thats where my front license plate is "supposed" to be (yet another dumb California law)
    Ha my dad and brother were just in California over the summer to look at a boat. My dad says it was like a whole different world out there!

What do you think of your firestone airbags? I'm looking to get some but I do not know which brand to go with. I've looked at firestone and TLC…someone had a pretty nice write up on the TLC that I checked out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sierraowner5.3 View Post
    i really wanna get one of these, to bad i dont have the cash, just got done buying one of those evil black rifles the government says i dont need.

Alex
    Hahaha
    Last edited by 2011laserblue; 12-08-2013 at 01:37 PM.

Ha my dad and brother were just in California over the summer to look at a boat. My dad says it was like a whole different world out there!

What do you think of your firestone airbags? I'm looking to get some but I do not know which brand to go with. I've looked at firestone and TLC…someone had a pretty nice write up on the TLC that I checked out.

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha
    I really like the Firestones, I also have the onboard compressor. If I remember they are like a 4 or 5 ply bag (airlift I think was 2). I am looking at a way to quick disconnect the bag mounts so when I go off road I can get some more articulation. I like the ability to adjust the height depending on load. You could also look at the Roadmaster active suspension if you dont want to worry about adjusting. Several on here have reviewed those highly as well.
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

I like the mount Rigid is offering better than the one I made. But the bar I have is a 2 row light so not sure how it would work with my bar.

2011 GMC Sierra SLE - 5.3 - 4X4 - Z71 - King Shock Level Kit - Body Color GMC grill emblem - 2 Tone Engine Cover, Rad Cover and Battery Box - Volant CAI - Tru Cool 40K tranny cooler - Sylvania ZXE bulbs Hi/Low -TriFold Hard Tonneau Cover- CoverCraft Seat Covers - Diablo inTune - GoRecon LED under rail lights - GoRecon LED White Lightning Tailgate Light Bar - Windows tinted to 45%- Kenwood DNX6990 - JL Audio C5-650 &650X- JL Audio Amp- Interco Truxus M/T 33x12.50x18

Bookmarked this thread! Thanks.
    2010 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB (Silver) 4x4, ReadyLift 2.5" Level Kit, 305/60/18 Dick Cepek Mud Country, Go Rhino Nerf Bars, Husky Liners front and rear, Bushwacker Bed Rail Caps, SCT Programmer.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyA View Post
    Bookmarked this thread! Thanks.
    You bet! I posted the link to another thread that shows the light installed, check it out!

Curious to know if anyone gave Never Enough a try over the holidays….???

Sweet deal
    4.8L Vortec | 6inch Lift | 35'' BFG ALL TERRAINS | K&N Intake | AirRaid Throttle Body Space | 3inch straight pipe dumped at rear axle | BlackBear Tuned | 2 13in JL Audio Subs | 1000watt HD amp, 2.9 cap | Kenwood Dble Din | Gibson Hi Flo Cats | HIDs Hi/Los 55watt 8000k |4.56 gears |

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12