GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Goodyear Wrangler SR-A Review

Anyone have the Goodyear Wrangler SR-A - P245/70R17 108S VSB tire? I've been looking at them for a replacement tire for my Traverse.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goodyear_wrangler_sra_53.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	56508

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

I made the switch from good year to firestone several years ago, to the destination LE series for my trailblazer, I was very pleased, a 60 k tire. I have the firestone firehawks on my HHR, great for the HHR as its a sporty all season, from the facotry the HHR was fitted with a performance tire which was great on dry road, bad in all other conditions. Goodyear does make a great tire, I like the firestone better for myself. Its a good design and good technology in the destination LE.
    http://dev2-tp.laughlin.com/tire_cat...stinationLELTR
    Life is short compared to history

Rick (summitwhite11)

3. Likes ChevyFan liked this post

Steve, did you get tires yet? If not, you might want to rethink the SRA? There are over 1000 reviews of that tire on tire rack, and overall score is 6.1...not very good. The biggest problems are poor wet traction, and uneven wear. One of the highest rated tires on TR is the Firestone destination LE2...it rates an 8.7 out of 10. I think they are a bit less $$, too. Good luck. Jim
    Las Vegas, NV...2001 Silverado 1500 LT Z71 Stepside X-cab, 171,000 miles, 5.3, cat-back duals, leveling kit, 3.73, 17" rims, more to come...

5. Likes ChevyFan liked this post

Goodyear Wrangler SRA tires are garbage. Purchased new four which now have to be replaced with less than 30,000km on them. Side walls are cracked up and would of had blowouts if not discovered. These tires should be recalled

7. Likes ChevyFan liked this post