GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: Safe travels!

Default Safe travels!

I guys! Wanted to take a moment and wish everyone well wishes for the holidays! I know a lot or even most of you will be traveling soon for Christmas and other holidays if you haven't left already. I said prayer for everyone and wish you all the best for safety!
    Chuckie!!!

2. Thanks Goldie thanked for this post
    Likes Goldie liked this post

Thanks! you stay safe as well, Keep 'er between the ditches.
    2012 Chevy Captiva Sport LT V6 (The Spanish Prison)

MODS:

Cobra 19 Ultra II CB and some generic CB antenna.
    55W 10000K HID High Beams (just to remind the wonderful citizens of Hampton that their High Beams are on)

Upcoming mods:

[_] Exhaust [_]Subwoofers [_]More HID's [_]LED's [_]MORE LIGHTS!!! [_]Carr Light Bar w/ 3 or 4 in round off-road lights. [_]Black out Badges [_]Black out exhaust tips [_]Black out imitation skid plates on front and rear [_]Hopefully find a way to keep fogs, low beams, and high beams on at the same time

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Camaro69car View Post
    Thanks! you stay safe as well, Keep 'er between the ditches.
    yes sir, and the shiny side up!

Quote Originally Posted by BurbanMan View Post
    yes sir, and the shiny side up!
    Indeed. although my truck doesn't really have a shiny side right now. no sense in washing it if its going to rain for the next 4 days.

Hey thanks Burban, I have a 160 mile short excursion for one of those work gatherings this weekend, and snow and ice all over the place, speaking of, this is the first winter and first snow mess with the z71, and she is mega dirty as we speak, I had to go play, plenty of fields and ruff back roads around in Oklahoma as you know, I love my truck, and its so very dirty right now and a slim chance of a wash given that the temp is going to be well below freezing for a week. I might have to search for an indoor no touch car wash when I pass thru okc this weekend. Be safe everyone.
    Life is short compared to history

Rick (summitwhite11)

Quote Originally Posted by summitwhite11 View Post
    Hey thanks Burban, I have a 160 mile short excursion for one of those work gatherings this weekend, and snow and ice all over the place, speaking of, this is the first winter and first snow mess with the z71, and she is mega dirty as we speak, I had to go play, plenty of fields and ruff back roads around in Oklahoma as you know, I love my truck, and its so very dirty right now and a slim chance of a wash given that the temp is going to be well below freezing for a week. I might have to search for an indoor no touch car wash when I pass thru okc this weekend. Be safe everyone.
    you bet! My folks are in warner and go about 6" of snow and counting. Dad found an 1 1/2" of ice under the snow

I hear that Burban, I got fresh snow this morning, its adding up, could be worse like Dallas with all the ice, wow.

That's crazy. Certainly not something I miss