I have for sale a 2002 Cadillac Escalade with UNDER 5,000 miles. That is correct 4,700 miles and not 147,000 miles. It is Sable Black (standard black) exterior with shale (tan and beige) interior. It offers generous power and sleek styling that has helped propel this vehicle's popularity with car buyers. This is a full-size sport utility vehicle powered by an impressive 345 horsepower 6.0-liter V8 with all-wheel drive. Not only does the Escalade feature a long wheelbase, it features a long list of equipment too, including dual zone climate control, cruise control, keyless entry, a leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls and an upgraded AM/FM/CD/CD-changer along with a power sunroof. Overall the car is in great shape with no leaks of any kind. The engine runs great and the transmission shifts perfect. It was originally a Florida car and has not been driven in winter so the underside of the car is not a rust bucket. It has an E G grill along with new black headlights which make the car look much cleaner. This vehicle also features 22in rims (gear alloy) and new Nitto tires. It has the factory tinted rear windows. I have receipts for all items I bought thus far. It has no check engine light on the dash but the ride height control light is on because the SUV has an aftermarket air ride system. This air ride system is composed of 3 Viair pumps which fill 2 ten gallon tanks where the spare tire would normally be. This makes airbag movements quick. All wiring has been upgraded to larger diameter for proper amp draw. It has a master switch with shutoff and to turn on pumps. It is a 4 switch system which raises/lowers both front tires, raises/lowers both rear tires, raises and lowers left side and also raises and lowers right side. I do not believe they have any open recalls on this vehicle. I own the vehicle outright and have the title in-hand; there is no loan or bank lien on it. I do have the factory wheels and tires for the SUV which can be negotiated into the price.
-Please email me for contact number, pictures or to view the vehicle at KTMRYAN53@YAHOO.COM as i do not frequent the forum often.
-I am only selling because I will be taking a job out of state and will not have space for my vehicles, I have TONS of pics of the car.

$18,000 OBO
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03413.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	56632Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03401.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	56633