GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

He would be sitting there thinking about his situation and how he got into it. ya cant fix stupid.
    Life is short compared to history

Rick (summitwhite11)

If I havnt said it before its out there now, Im a jerk, I'd have stopped long enought to laugh at the idiot.

Sr. Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by tbplus10 View Post
    If I havnt said it before its out there now, Im a jerk, I'd have stopped long enought to laugh at the idiot.
    HAAA-HAAA-HAAAA! Oh yeah! Window down, finger in the air!!!!

I would have stopped rolled down the window laughing... saying that was awesome... could you do it again...
    2009 Chevy Silverado 2500HDLT 6.0L w/ Towing Package, Dick Cepek GM8 Rims, Dick Cepek FC II 33X11.50R17,RKSport Ram-Air Hood(Functional), Lazer Lite Aluminum Tonneau Cover, Road Armor Stealth Bumper, PIAA Lighting, Diablo Trinity Tuner, Diablew Custom Tune, BullyDog Cold Air Intake, American Racing Headers w/highflow cats, Corsa Performance Sport Exhaust, Custom Striping, Black Bowties front and rear, Fuel Grille Inserts, Recon Headlights, Readylift Shocks, Readylift Upper Contol Arms, 2" Blocks in the Rear..

Future Plans: HD Tie Rods, Under hood upgrades, Crower Camshaft and possibly electric fans.

5. Likes 08silverado3500hd liked this post

I've been doing some thinking about the situation and I can't get the thought out of my head "what if this guy had a family emergency?" I've done my fair share of wreck less driving in sketchy conditions. My mom wound up in the hospital a few winters ago and I was flying to the hospital in my s10 rally/drift style without a second thought about going around corners sideways at 3am. Thankfully there was no traffic because I would've put a lot of people in harms way. You can bet your last dollar that there is no pride being expressed for my actions. Simply stating a situation he may have unfortunately been in. I hope not.
    Chuckie!!!

If he was Ok no way I would have stopped. Hurt or not able to get out ... That's a different subject. Either way I take the fireman's Creed. Don't help unless youre sure that you are safe yourself.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

I can't lie. I'd have stopped long enough to see who was in the car... Then I would have either pulled over or gone on!

2011 Chevrolet Silverado 5.3L LT
    Line-X bed--Line-X Aries Step Bars--Blacked out bow ties--Flowmaster exhaust--Black low-profile UWS toolbox--Weathertec floor mats--5% tint all around--2" leveling kit--Removed front air dam--K&N 77 Series CAI--Diablo Trinity--Diablew custom tune...

Safety is paramount. I'd at least stop to make sure they were ok. Then it'd depend on how much time I had on what I'd do. I could either stop close by and offer to help them out (take the high road), but I'm not the good of a person. My other option would be to see if they're willing to apologies for their crap behavior for me to pull them out, if not then they can kick rocks and wait for the tow truck.
    The fact that they cut ya off and hit THEIR brakes tells me they didn't have an emergency if they had time for that, so I wouldn't be overly sympathetic towards em.

2010 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Extended Cab Z71 4X4 5.3L Flex Fuel
    MagnaFlow single in duel out system
    Volant CAI & Ram Air Scoop with Power Core Filter
    Rhino Tuff Grip Spray in Bed liner
    Undercover Classic Tonneau
    Trail FX Bug "deflector"
    AVS Window Deflectors
    Black Powder Coated Nerf Bars
    RECON L.E.D. Interior, 3rd Cab light, Projector headlights, and Taillights
    ATX Crawl Wheels wrapped in BFGoodrich Rugged Terrain tires
    CalTrend Neoprene seat covers
    2" leveling kit from Max Trac
    Diablo Trinity with Diablew Tune

No! And I would have done more than blow the horn.

( I wouldn't stop just because he was driving a Prius.)
    I like all dogs I meet, and some people too.

Quote Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
    I might have pulled him out depending on if I had the time or not. But I would have had to hear what he had to say before I said anything to him first. I definitely would have been laughing as long as he wasnt hurt. well maybe depending on how hurt.Weve all been young and dumb.. Also he may have had a good reason to be going fast like if hes late one more time hes fired. Well Not a good reason but you know what I mean.
    So I'm with @the phantom. I just hope I would be calm enough to do that...(not pissing myself laughing that is!)
    Finally a signature and Avatar! I also posted some pics in the Gallery.
    2011 2500HD Crew Cab 4X4 Z71 6Liter.
    2011 Outback Travel Trailer 260FL
    So Happy to not be on the edge of GVWR Over Load!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast