GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Employment

I've been to a Cheddars before (in Texas). Pretty good grub. I am currently active duty military (Air Force to be exact). Have been for the last 20+ years. Stationed all over the place but currently in New Mexico.

Currently a security guard at a chemical facility in east Detroit. Hoping to go into LE at any level and just waiting for the call.
    -K&N Air Filter

I work in the Nuclear ​industry Electricity Generation. Was in Operations for many years and now the Lock Out Tag Out Administrator at the facility. Can retire in less than 4 yrs but sticking around for 8 more years. It will fly by!
    Finally a signature and Avatar! I also posted some pics in the Gallery.
    2011 2500HD Crew Cab 4X4 Z71 6Liter.
    2011 Outback Travel Trailer 260FL
    So Happy to not be on the edge of GVWR Over Load!!

Sr. Apprentice

Machinist for one of the oldest steel processing equipment manufacturers in the world we build it BIG!
    1998 1500 w/t short bed 4.3

Jr. Mechanic

I'm currently a manager/technician. I operate a nice little 2 bay shop in Central City Ia. Nice quiet change of pace after 25 years in the bis. I also am a Vol. FF and EMT with my local fire Dept. 10 years now.

I'm a Semiconductor Maintenance Technician. I work on the Plasma/Dry Etch process tools that process the wafers used in making chips for cell phones. Been in semiconductor since 1999. The parts for the machines I work on are small, but they cost a lot. I also work 12 hour night shifts.

I'm currently working for a company that processes Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) wafers, instead of the usual Silicon. I work about 2 hours from home and stay up here in my travel trailer during the work week, and then travel home on the weekends.
    csltrains96
    Myself, my beautiful wife
    3 - boys
    3 - minivans
    1 - '89 Chevy K2500 Silverado Truck
    1 - 27 foot travel trailer
    Not enough family time!

Carpenter, frame to finish. Changed employers 6 months ago making the switch from residential to commercial.
    "The best things in life aren't things"

2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 1500
    Ext Cab 4wd LT
    Check out my garage
    http://www.NStarWindow.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123