GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default silverado wheel caps for denali wheels???

Hey, folks, I have a chance to pick up a screamin' deal on some nice 17" Denali wheels for my 1500 Silverado. However, they have the semi-clover shaped center caps, and I have never seen a chevy cap of the same shape. I don't want to run around with "Denali" on my truck....anyone know if there are Chevrolet center caps that have the clover shape? thanks, Jim

- - - Updated - - -

I was able to get a pic of the wheels, showing the caps. They are flat, with 6 protrusions, and they say GMC...anything like this made that carries a bow-tie???Jim
    Las Vegas, NV...2001 Silverado 1500 LT Z71 Stepside X-cab, 171,000 miles, 5.3, cat-back duals, leveling kit, 3.73, 17" rims, more to come...

Define "screaming" deal. I would not give them anything over $400 for the set, they are just 17s, nothing special. If the deal is that screaming, just buy the set.

2013 Silverado LTZ White Diamond Crew Cab

Mods:
    Advent OGM1 Navigation
    Husky Liners GearBox Underseat Storage
    Airaid MIT
    EGR Rail Caps
    K&N Air Filter
    Flowsound 40 Muffler
    Hypertech Max Energy Tune (only top end limiter removed and AFM disabled)
    Chrome Tailgate Handle Cover
    TonnoPro HF-155 Tonneau Cover
    WeatherTech Front and Rear Splash Guards
    Husky Liners X-Act Contour Floor Liners
    WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors

I wouldn't even consider it if it was over $300, but they are actually $200. I have not bought them yet because 3 of the 4 tires are shot. I can still pick them up, but my question about what center caps can be used still stands. I have found one solution, a set of center cap decals that go over the "GMC" with a bowtie in a black circle. Dunno about that, though. Jim