GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default BlackBear.....Just do it!!!

I had my in person tune with Justin (BlackBear Performance) today and words can not descride the magic that man works. Best money I have spent on my truck hands down. If you have thought about it....just go ahead and do it!

________2013 4C Rated__________

Quote Originally Posted by ajarman View Post
    I had my in person tune with Justin (BlackBear Performance) today and words can not descride the magic that man works. Best money I have spent on my truck hands down. If you have thought about it....just go ahead and do it!

Alston.....thanks for the Feedback, regarding the In-Person Tune with Justin, I'm got my Deposit in for the In-Person Tune with him next month, the weekend of Jan. 10th.....I can hardly wait!!!....

MIKE

99"SILVERADO
    5.3 l 3.73 l G80
    BLACK BEAR CUSTOM TUNE
    SNUGTOP l COLORMATCH l KATZKIN

You will be pleased with the results, Mike. If anybody needs/wants details of the in person experience or the results of the custom tune just ask away!

Eventually....down the road....Maybe.....just need the wife to give me my allowance
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

Better to ask forgiveness than permission

What "GAIN have you noticed?
    Details please.
    2010 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB (Silver) 4x4, ReadyLift 2.5" Level Kit, 305/60/18 Dick Cepek Mud Country, Go Rhino Nerf Bars, Husky Liners front and rear, Bushwacker Bed Rail Caps, SCT Programmer.

I have only put 80 miles or so on the truck with the tune, but what I have noticed already is down shifting is quick and swift. The truck pulls HARD through out the entire rpm band and pulls hills in lock up with cruise control on rather than down shifting. Justin was able to dial in my stall and work with my shift firmness with my vette servo. I tried a 0-60 dig this morning and seat of the pants it felt much faster than previous. I did notice the tires spun right much with punching it with traction control on. I opted for the 89 tune and disabled AFM and kept my tow haul the same for when I hook up to a trailer.

If I didnt touch on something you still waiting to know just ask and I will try and help you out. I could not be more pleased with the process and outcome of the in person tune.

Jr. Apprentice

This is something I hope to get done in the near future because I have heard nothing but good results from black bear tunes.