GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketmanh5 View Post
    Hit them up and get them to send you the scan cable or whatever it is and do it that way. So for certain your vehicle is tuned to exactly what it needs. Instead of a traditional tune that is done answering questions, you get the full tuning capabilities they offer. A tune really helped mine with the gears and all. But I'm thinking of going back leveled with mine on all terrains since I pull so much with it so I'm hoping for 17 or so again!

- - - Updated - - -

Alright to take my Grippers off I bought a set of Mud Grapplers.....maybe I'm an idiot and didn't learn from the first time but I needed those others gone.
    35-12.50-18 Mud Grapplers- First used set... guy said they had 20k miles on them...pretty worn for 20k but whatever I needed something so the others can be viewed to sell and don't get miles on them. In a 35 these are not quite as horrible as the 33's I once had before but maybe that's due to the fact that they are almost to and all terrain tread depth. LOUD LOUD LOUD. Even worn down these things howl like crazy at any speed. No wheel shake these actually are smooth at 70. Just loud... These are being anticipated to come off as soon as possible...hopefully the new Trail Grapplers will be here next week!
    Haha I've heard that about the mud grapplers! I plan on doing the tune this summer….I can't wait.

THanks for all your help man!

Quote Originally Posted by 2011laserblue View Post
    Haha I've heard that about the mud grapplers! I plan on doing the tune this summer….I can't wait.

THanks for all your help man!
    Your welcome
    2009 Silvia~Superlift 6"~DropStars~Nitto Trail Graps~FSOR Catback~Madtunes Racing~4.10 gears~cleared headlights~hi-6

NNBS SILVERADO BUILD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12