Greetings from Afghanistan everyone! I’m looking to gauge interest in my truck, which will be going up for sale in January when I come home for some much needed R&R. I’m looking to get $17,500 for it as is. This trucks my baby, it stays in a storage unit while I’m gone and gets started up every two weeks to keep everything fresh and clean. I may be interested in a partial trade for a ’63-66 short box C10. I live in Clarksville Tennessee and wouldn’t mind driving up to 7 hours to come get it, running or not. (My only real requirement is that it has a title). Having said that, let’s get to the details:

4x4, 5.3 with DOD
7.5" McGaughy's suspension lift
New 33x12.5R20 Toyo Open country tires on 20x12 Fuel Hostage rims
Dual exhaust with corner exit slash cuts
Bed liner
Black TSC low profile tool box
2 JL Shallow mount 10" subs with amp in custom box
Air Raid intake
LED interior/license plate lighting
HID headlights
Tinted windows
Nerf bars
Billet grille
New upper control arms/ball joints
Fresh alignment
The interior looks just as good as the exterior.

Comes factory equipped with Auto start, Tow package, On-Star, power windows and locks and the tow package. This trucks pretty good on gas too, I can drive from Clarksville to St. Louis and still have over a quarter tank left. This truck is E85 compatible, saving over $20 on each fill up over regular unleaded.

Why am I selling? Simple- I have too much stuff and something needs to go. I'm paying storage on this and rarely use it since I'm gone 335 days a year. I bought this truck completely stock last October, put all the stuff on it, drove it for about a month then parked it to come back here. I really hate to see it go so trust me when I say I'm pretty firm on the price…but the old lady said to get rid of something so I used the “eeny meeny miny mo” method and chose this.

Clean Carfax with no accidents- VIN 1GCEK14037Z643495

http://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/2007/...-LT-4WD/Values

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	truck5.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	80.3 KB 
ID:	56729Click image for larger version. 

Name:	truck3.jpg 
Size:	84.2 KB 
ID:	56731Click image for larger version. 

Name:	truck1.jpg 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	56732Click image for larger version. 

Name:	truck4.jpg 
Size:	79.3 KB 
ID:	56730