GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by
    Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Default If I win the Mega Mills Tue night....

This will be mine... http://homes.yahoo.com/blogs/spaces/...183512564.html

GTG time......
    But it does not say how big the Garage is...
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Good luck!

Yeah, I won't hold my breath.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

I spent my Coke $$ for the winning ticket today! Good Luck to all.
    2010 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB (Silver) 4x4, ReadyLift 2.5" Level Kit, 305/60/18 Dick Cepek Mud Country, Go Rhino Nerf Bars, Husky Liners front and rear, Bushwacker Bed Rail Caps, Custom tuned. 4:11's

Just crazy how much $ there is on this.

Whomever wins has automatically agreed to share the winnings with everyone here
    Chuckie!!!

I will be MIA for a while. Prolly need to hide out and turn my phone off, lol. How do you get used to that much wealth in such a short time, def would have to be a little generous here and there .
    Life is short compared to history

Rick (summitwhite11)

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Got my 5 Tickets today It's over $600 Mil Now!!! Good Luck to all....

If I win the lottery, Powerball or Mega Millions, Heres my list In order

1. 1969 Camaro (doesn't matter what model, going to be customizing it anyway)
    2. Mitsubishi Evo X
    3. NBS Siverado w/ Duramax
    4. A house with more garage than house.
    5. Newer dodge charger for the ol' lady

Maybe a couple more things.

Oh and buy GMTC!
    2012 Chevy Captiva Sport LT V6 (The Spanish Prison)

MODS:

Cobra 19 Ultra II CB and some generic CB antenna.
    55W 10000K HID High Beams (just to remind the wonderful citizens of Hampton that their High Beams are on)

Upcoming mods:

[_] Exhaust [_]Subwoofers [_]More HID's [_]LED's [_]MORE LIGHTS!!! [_]Carr Light Bar w/ 3 or 4 in round off-road lights. [_]Black out Badges [_]Black out exhaust tips [_]Black out imitation skid plates on front and rear [_]Hopefully find a way to keep fogs, low beams, and high beams on at the same time

Jason

If I won I'd likely still finish college id just have the money to pay for it. I'd keep my old girl and then be able to afford driving it every day. I'd also still get a normal job and just keep the money in reserve for things like buying a lot of land and building the perfect house and garage as well as building my Ultimate 99' K3500 dually with an LBZ Duramax in it. Then just live my life like a normal person and keep the money hidden and ready for my family after I die.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by