GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anyone else workin today?

AppleCare is open for business today, they close at 5 CST.

Anyone else working?
    2012 Chevy Captiva Sport LT V6 (The Spanish Prison)

MODS:

Cobra 19 Ultra II CB and some generic CB antenna.
    55W 10000K HID High Beams (just to remind the wonderful citizens of Hampton that their High Beams are on)

Upcoming mods:

[_] Exhaust [_]Subwoofers [_]More HID's [_]LED's [_]MORE LIGHTS!!! [_]Carr Light Bar w/ 3 or 4 in round off-road lights. [_]Black out Badges [_]Black out exhaust tips [_]Black out imitation skid plates on front and rear [_]Hopefully find a way to keep fogs, low beams, and high beams on at the same time

Jason

Working, but just putting in 4 hours in the office.

________2013 4C Rated__________

Yes! GM Customer Care is here on the forum working for our customers until 4:30pm EST.

Happy Holidays!

Jennifer T.
    GM Customer Care

Quote Originally Posted by ajarman View Post
    Working, but just putting in 4 hours in the office.
    gotta work a full 8 hours today and tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GM Customer Service View Post
    Yes! GM Customer Care is here on the forum working for our customers until 4:30pm EST.

Happy Holidays!

Jennifer T.
    GM Customer Care
    Awesome, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza, or whatever holiday you celebrate.

MODS:

55W 10000K HID High Beams (just to remind the wonderful citizens of Hampton that their High Beams are on)

Upcoming mods:

[_] Exhaust [_]Subwoofers [_]More HID's [_]LED's [_]MORE LIGHTS!!! [_]Carr Light Bar w/ 3 or 4 in round off-road lights. [_]Black out Badges [_]Black out exhaust tips [_]Black out imitation skid plates on front and rear [_]Hopefully find a way to keep fogs, low beams, and high beams on at the same time

Jason

Working yes, no more than I have to. When you own livestock, there are no days off. Cows have to be fed this time of the year, water checked, etc. Bought myself a Christmas bonus last night - a six pack of "Moose Drool", that's a nice brown ale made in Missoula Mt. I plan on enjoying a couple tonight and finish them off tomorrow. Christmas dinner will be some home grown Montana prime rib. Ken

Quote Originally Posted by grampy View Post
    Working yes, no more than I have to. When you own livestock, there are no days off. Cows have to be fed this time of the year, water checked, etc. Bought myself a Christmas bonus last night - a six pack of "Moose Drool", that's a nice brown ale made in Missoula Mt. I plan on enjoying a couple tonight and finish them off tomorrow. Christmas dinner will be some home grown Montana prime rib. Ken
    Nice, Drink one for me!

MODS:

Upcoming mods:

Jason

Yup. Just received an email that we can leave at 1330 hrs. Merry Christmas to all.
    2006 Silverado 1500 5.3L ecsb Z71,afe pro s dry air filter, color matched tailgate handle and bezel,color matched front bow tie, led interior illumination, 5000K HID lows, Black powder coated wheels, Blacked out body side moldings, Rough Country 2.5" level/lift kit, Magnaflow muffler

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Got home from Md and Pa this morn Just relaxing till a party tonight Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jpeg.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	56977To all..
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

I only have tomorrow off, and there are some projects that need completing so I am most likely going to work tomorrow also.

We have 3 days off...Xmas eve, Xmas day and what we call in Canada Boxing Day......its supposed to be the day that we take all the boxes of crap we got for Xmas back to the store for a refund.......lol

[B]1997 GMC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast