GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

View Poll Results: On a slow day at work, would you rather...

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stay at work?

1 20.00%
  • Stay at home? (even it that meant losing a day's pay)

4 80.00%

Default BORED! Super slow day at work.

So here I am at work, a day after Christmas, with nothing to do. It's like I told my dad yesterday, everything should just be closed from Dec 24 to Jan 2. Really, what's the point? I don't know about you guys but I would rather be at home than at work with nothing to do, even if I had to give up a day's pay. Some people like to be at work and get paid to do nothing but me, I get bore very quickly and easily. I need to be busy; I'd rather be at home.
    Clint (TX) 2001 Silverado LS 4.8L auto 2wd ECSB [GARAGE]
    Gasoline or gunpowder: If you ain't burning one, you ain't having fun!
    NRA Endowment Member 5 24 48 88 - Hendrick Motorsports FTW!

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Thats OK I'm home bored Drove down to Md last night no stops on the way back Got home by 5:30am and now watching The Godfather movies..
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Super busy at work here, back to back calls. Y'all wanna come down to VA and help me out? JK. Making the day go by quick.

Got me a Fresh bottle of coke, and some Grizzly Wintergreen pouches, Im cocked, locked, and ready to rock!
    2012 Chevy Captiva Sport LT V6 (The Spanish Prison)

MODS:

Cobra 19 Ultra II CB and some generic CB antenna.
    55W 10000K HID High Beams (just to remind the wonderful citizens of Hampton that their High Beams are on)

Upcoming mods:

[_] Exhaust [_]Subwoofers [_]More HID's [_]LED's [_]MORE LIGHTS!!! [_]Carr Light Bar w/ 3 or 4 in round off-road lights. [_]Black out Badges [_]Black out exhaust tips [_]Black out imitation skid plates on front and rear [_]Hopefully find a way to keep fogs, low beams, and high beams on at the same time

Jason

15 more minutes!! Then we'll see what tomorrow has in store...

Im super busy. Have a contract project to deliver on by the end of the month plus need to make sure the year gets closed out properly.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.