GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sponsors anyone

Jr. Apprentice

Default Sponsors anyone

I have a brand new 2014 Chevy Silverado Z71 Blue. Any sponsors looking to do a lift, tires and wheels, supercharger, performance parts?
    Any info would be good. Yes I have another vehicle to drive if you want to show it off and take to the shop. I'm really excited about the new truck. Way better then my 08 and 09 cc trucks. So much more room and power. Glad gm has step up but it can be improved to perfection.

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Are you going to go shows? BIG shows? Are you going to get a graphics job on it? How far would you drive for a BIG show using YOUR Gas money and hotel expense? Will it be in Many Ad's and Mag's? How many views will it get? Have you had a show Truck/car before??

This is what the Big Co's want to know and see before they give things away And these days it's getting harder....
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Jr. Apprentice

Graphics or paint job is fine with me. Will travel to really big shows. Sema for one. I'm very passionate about car shows. Love meeting people and talking to them. Unfortunately never had a top notch show truck. That's why I'm looking for sponsors to be at that level. I don't mind using my gas to travel to big shows. I wanna share my ideas with the big name manufacturers. Just need to be able to talk to sponsors, talk ideas, and actually get sponsored.

- - - Updated - - -

I want a lot of people to see it at different shows. Would like to get a lot of people involved on the truck with their products.

Legend

Well have you done Big shows before? Whats your back ground? My past 3 trucks have been in a few Ad's and Web sites. But I never got it to SEMA although it was in the LTAA/SEMA booth At the Carlisle All truck Nat's in Pa 3 years ago. I have been involved with the Aftermarket for over 20 years and have worked very close with them. My past Avalanche was one of the First sold in The US so everyone jumped on to be a part of it. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	florida truck pics 038.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	57056Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Disney 029.jpg 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	57057 My newer one has been in a few less but still used Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ets_avalanche.jpg 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	57058Click image for larger version. 

Name:	086modifiedresized.jpg 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	57059Click image for larger version. 

Name:	girls....jpg 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	57060Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF2582.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	57061 As you can see it has changed many times in a few years.

If you can find someone to get you in There is a very good show for you to go in Tx in Feb http://www.keystonebigshow.com/midwest-show.html not open to the public
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Jr. Apprentice

I haven't been in big shows. Been working on cars since 2002. Been Doing shows since 05. I know what people want to see in cars and trucks. I'm trying to answer your questions. I'm willing to do my best.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for your help
    Dan
    2014 Chevy Silverado Z71 5.3l BDS 6" lift 35/12.50/20 tires.
    2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ 5.3l 6" lift 35" Junky Mud Grapplers tires 20" XD wheels

Legend

Ok then next step is to get a proposal together and start sending it out.. If you know someone that can get you into that Keystone show then Go for it.. I'll be at the east one on Feb 22nd in Ac...

Jr. Apprentice

What questions will they ask? What can expect?
    Dan

Legend

They want to know How many Views your truck will get?? THEY want Lots of coverage in Mags and at Large shows. Some Sponsors will make you sign a paper saying if they don't get the Views and Coverage they want OR what you tell them you will be doing then they have the Legal right to charge you FULL RETAIL price of the product they gave you..

Just remember it's not what it used to be Unless your truck WILL be at and IN the SEMA show they will not give you anything. Times are Tuff and Budget's or Lower. If they sponsor a Nascar or any race team that is about 75% + of the Budget..

I think all of us would like a sponsor of some sort. If a company offered to hook me up with a bunch of products I would definitely do whatever they asked my to (as far as going to shows). But, as @Enkeiavalanche indicated, these companies are not recruiting people. They let people come to them.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Jr. Apprentice

Thank you y'all very much. I have the drive to do it. I just gotta invest in my truck and get my portfolio together.
    My main goal is SEMA show. Ready for a good car show to get into.
    Dan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast