GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
  1. General Information
    The Powerwagon
    Chevrolet
    K1500
    Victory Red
    Silverado

This hunk has left me on the side of the road a few more times than I care to admit, and sometimes I wanna push her off the most mountainous cliff in Pennsylvania. But I love her as much as a man can love a hunk of metal.

A redeeming quality of this truck is the engine (which has never once given me any internal problems), transmission and body (somewhat).

I have forked over a lot of money on parts on this girl, perhaps more than shes worth a couple times over... be it Rear end (that **** the bed), Transfer Case (she **** the bed), drive shafts and 4wd actuators (they **** the beds at one point). But that's sentimental value broski, I don't mind because I could afford it (barely I might add).

Modifications

4' foot CB antenna I put on just recently because why the hell not.

Aftermarket eBay headlight lenses that I hate.

•  

Red interior
    Pioneer radio
    Cobra 25 Ltd CB my boss gave me for free

•  

Talking to truckers
    PA System for messing with the towns folk that brings immesurable enjoyment for you and a friend

•  

350 Small-Block V8 which is the biggest reason I love this truck. Back when I was a stupid kid (I guess I still am a little bit I suppose), that engine has been put through hell and back. It's been bounced off red line when I use to offroad and do drifts with it, I might have ran it out of oil once, but caught it just in time. Pretty sure it was running without coolant for maybe a month or two because it was drier than the mojave desert.

I have since gotten more responsible and regularly checked fluid levels and haven't offroaded in it for a long time, we just use a field truck we bought for solely that reason

•  

what suspension? haha

•  

245-75R16

•  
    Comments: 0 / Views: 182