Results 11 to 12 of 12
01-23-2014, 09:52 PM #11
I want to thank everyone, I haven't been on here for a week or so. The pump is in and the truck is running what would be normal for it again. Well, now that fuel is being pumped at the right PSI it is running a little better, but that is to be expected. I used the MU1613 from Amazon and that saved half the price over everyone else and more so than the dealer.
08_rado_rocker liked this post01-23-2014, 10:46 PM #12
glad to hear your truck is up and running again!
"If you're not living life on the edge, You're taking up too much space"
"Truck Norris"- 2008 TX Edition Silverado
- McGaughy's 4/5 Drop Kit
- Apline Type R 10s & Amp
- Pioneer 6 Disc Touchscreen Deck
- Nightmare Breed Motorsports custom tune
- Custom 3" dual exhaust through x-pipe dumped at axle
- Airaid CAI
- Badges and molding removed, roll pan, Truxedo roll-up cover (compliments of GMTC!), 3pc billet grille, factory fogs upgrade
"Kristine" - 1991 Nissan 240sx
- Cut to pieces, LS build pending
Tags for this Thread