GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Duck Dynasty Season 5 starts tonight!

I don't have subscription TV, which saves me a lot of money every year, so when there's something that I want to watch I either wait for it to hit Netflix, or I pay for it and watch it on either Vudu or Amazon Instant Video.

So, Duck Dynasty's fifth season starts tonight ... which means I can watch it starting midnight tonight on Vudu for probably something like $1.99 per episode.

Any other DD fans on here? I'm curious what their viewership is going to be now that they've been front-page news for weeks now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	duck-dynasty-chevy-trucks.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	57267

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

It is my wife's favorite show. She likes it because there is no cursing and all the things the guys do to each other is good natured. No matter what happens during the episode they all pray together at the end. As far as the front page news thing goes. It is his right to speak what he feels, it is all of our right to do so. Agree with what he said or not, it is still his right and A&E should have never caved to the GLBS groups. (I think I got that abbreviation right). Glad A&E brought Phil back or DD would be no more. The Family said that they would not film without him

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

3. Likes Als09Sierra liked this post

Meh, I am over this show. I didn't watch the first couple of seasons when they aired but have seen many re-runs. I watched the third season but by the end of last season it all seemed quite repetative. Meh.
    Clint (TX) 2001 Silverado LS 4.8L auto 2wd ECSB [GARAGE]
    Gasoline or gunpowder: If you ain't burning one, you ain't having fun!
    NRA Endowment Member 5 24 48 88 - Hendrick Motorsports FTW!

They need to kill more stuff.

It was a great example of family sticking together, standing up for what they believe in, and it was pretty awesome seeing so many in support of them. If more people did this more often we would prolly have a better country. Hey the show is always good for a laugh, and that"s not bad medicine.
    Life is short compared to history

Rick (summitwhite11)

7. Likes Steve liked this post

I'm not a regular viewer, but I do enjoy the show. The wife actually asked me if it's a show my 5 y.o. should be watching. Um, compared to The Bachelor? Yeah...
    2009 GMC Sierra 5.3L running on E85
    Black and chrome
    Volant CAI
    Borla dual exhaust
    Chrome Billet grill
    Tonneau cover
    4300k High/Low Beam HIDs
    Westin Ultimate Bull Bar with PIAA 540s
    Blacked-out tail and third brake light

Blog Entries

Name:	duck-dynasty-chevy-trucks.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	57283

Love this picture, one of the besting hunting pics I think I've ever seen.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's some more ...

Name:	duck_commander_550.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	57284
    John ~ New Mexico ~ It's all about the bowtie!
    2007 GMC Envoy & 2010 GMC Sierra

Master Mechanic

I personally can't stand them or the show but I'll leave the reason for another discussion
    Objects in mirror are losing

2003 Chevy Silverado Z71, 5.3L, K&N 57 series, 2.5'' Flowmaster Super 10 series dual exhaust , Corvette Servo, McNew Automotive Dyno tune, SS gauge cluster, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, Pacesetter shorty headers, Goodmark cowl hood, Sony Xplod speakers, Kenwood DDX-470 exhaust tips, 16" Ultra Badlands polished wheels, Pirelli Scorpion ATR .