GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 Last Post byLast Post by

So far on my android phone I have no issues. I dont use taptalk or whatever but will check things out better tonight on the laptop.

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

I'm concerned with site speed now. I've got some ideas on that.

- - - Updated - - -

We had some comments about the website colors, now not being as clear anymore when it comes to new and old content. Anyone else have any comments about this?

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

3. Likes the phantom liked this post

I no copoooter expert, nor do I know a lot about them. I like waht you ahve done Steve and so far the site has been working well for me. And THANKS for the hard work!!!

5. Likes ChevyFan, the phantom liked this post

So far Im good with how its working and the colors. Definitely has speeded up for me. When I transition from one page to another it hangs for only a second but more tolerable than as of lately. Good Job @Steve . Gonna do another year of support for all your hard work. Thanks!!

I think it looks great, and feels like its working fantastic. Thanks Steve.
    Life is short compared to history

Rick (summitwhite11)

seems to be working good for me know. I like the new look too.
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

Anyone notice any bugs. Seems like I got them all. The caching system was not hooked up properly and I just put up a simple one an hour or two ago.

only issues I'm having are with the color pallet used. a lot of the colors blend together.
    2012 Chevy Captiva Sport LT V6 (The Spanish Prison)

MODS:

Cobra 19 Ultra II CB and some generic CB antenna.
    55W 10000K HID High Beams (just to remind the wonderful citizens of Hampton that their High Beams are on)

Upcoming mods:

[_] Exhaust [_]Subwoofers [_]More HID's [_]LED's [_]MORE LIGHTS!!! [_]Carr Light Bar w/ 3 or 4 in round off-road lights. [_]Black out Badges [_]Black out exhaust tips [_]Black out imitation skid plates on front and rear [_]Hopefully find a way to keep fogs, low beams, and high beams on at the same time

Jason

I'll work on the colors over the rest of the month. There is still something that's causing it to pause when it's loading up front, so once I get that fixed it should load faster.

So what's up with the sidebar that didn't used to be there?

I use google chrome, and have the zoom set to 125% so I can read the font in these posts. At that zoom level, the sidebar squeezes the post list up and covers up the button to go to last post. I can click the sidebar hidden, but every time I page, it is back.

This is not an issue on my desktop 27" monitor, but on the laptop it is a bit of a drag. Is it supposed to come back when paging, even after one has hidden it?