GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Hello, nice forums, glad i found you guys

Hello,
    Well I suspect you will be seeing a lot of me on these forums, so let me introduce myself.
    My name is Jeremy, I reside in San diego ca. I am a Chief engineer for a ocean going tugboat
    Company.
    Now my rig, I own a 1994 2500 suburban with a 454. Full loaded for the model yr.
    The truck is new to me, this is its current configuration.
    2 inch lift, shorty headers, flow master exhaust, tbi tuned to 675 cfm. Mallory dizzy wires cap rotor.
    Anyways you will see some pics of it soon, and hear some of my woes later.
    Take care J

Welcome aboard mate!!! You can use the garage feature to post pics of your rig. You will find great info here that should help most of your woes. we all look forward to pictures as they usually are worth a thousand words.

see ya around.

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

Welcome to the forums. You will learn a lot. In the past year, I've learned more about my truck from this forum than I did from owning/driving it the previous 12 years. Got questions? Ask and they shall be answered.
    Clint (TX) 2001 Silverado LS 4.8L auto 2wd ECSB [GARAGE]
    Gasoline or gunpowder: If you ain't burning one, you ain't having fun!
    NRA Endowment Member 5 24 48 88 - Hendrick Motorsports FTW!

Welcome to the Club! And X2 what @McClintoc said! This site is for serious folk that enjoy helping others with nary a showing of immature attitudes that you may find at other sites.

Welcome to the club
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Welcome, glad to have you!