GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	712884971.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	57425
    This is the speed I see at the campus.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Quote Originally Posted by Sierraowner5.3 View Post

this is with Cox. done at 5pm tho. probably better at off peak hours.

Alex

I know what you mean about peak hours.

and its pretty sad my home internet is faster than my works internet. however, my work has about 400 iMacs all logging in at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

and now nobody is on the line here at work.
    Last edited by Camaro69car; 01-24-2014 at 09:22 AM. Reason: fixed picture
    2012 Chevy Captiva Sport LT V6 (The Spanish Prison)

MODS:

Cobra 19 Ultra II CB and some generic CB antenna.
    55W 10000K HID High Beams (just to remind the wonderful citizens of Hampton that their High Beams are on)

Upcoming mods:

[_] Exhaust [_]Subwoofers [_]More HID's [_]LED's [_]MORE LIGHTS!!! [_]Carr Light Bar w/ 3 or 4 in round off-road lights. [_]Black out Badges [_]Black out exhaust tips [_]Black out imitation skid plates on front and rear [_]Hopefully find a way to keep fogs, low beams, and high beams on at the same time

Jason

Here's my performance at work. Pretty lopsided if you ask me - lots of DL and not much UL.

Clint (TX) 2001 Silverado LS 4.8L auto 2wd ECSB [GARAGE]
    Gasoline or gunpowder: If you ain't burning one, you ain't having fun!
    NRA Endowment Member 5 24 48 88 - Hendrick Motorsports FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Camaro69car View Post

$120 a month just for internet. Welcome to the world of online gaming.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Steve, I used to do U-Verse Tech support, as a supervisor. PM me if you have any issues. I'm a little rusty, but I think we can get the job done.
    Thanks for the offer, I called in to let them know that I had intermittent connection problems and the guy came out said that we might be too close to the neighborhood node, about 300 feet, so he switched the house from coax to cat-5 and added a filter that ads about 1000 feet on to the line.

That might sound weird, but he said there can be problems from being too close, and essentially we're the first house in the neighboorhood of about 500 houses, so who knows?

Looks like it's running a tough faster and hopefully it won't go down anymore.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

I will need to revise my previous work speed as they are upgrading on 3/24. They will be going from the current 100Mbps to 250Mbps.
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

It is kinda like a gas air mix if your too close to the node your getting to much gas to far away not enough gas and too much air. That's why they had to "pad" your signal to balance it.
    Last edited by 85SawK10; 03-15-2014 at 11:43 AM.
    Using Tapatalk

I currently live in Europe and here I have a super cheap and super fast internet. I pay less then 30$ internet and tv included and my bandwidth for downloading is 100mb/s. You online gamers should think abut moving your pc, to a different state.

After 8 years of fighting with the DSL people and 2.4 down/.260 up, I FINALLY got Charter Cable with a Static IP and the following speed:

"It went together didn't it? Well then there has to be a way to take it apart!" - Me.

Check out my image gallery HERE.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." ~Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123