GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Thread: NJ

Default NJ

anyone here from NJ? I'm down near wildwood and looking for a place thatppl gather with old cars.. i know where to go up around ocean city but i have found nothing down this way. let me know if you know of anything also if there are enough people and no place maybe we could start it up ourselves. thanks!

Sorry, but you do have a few good car and bike shows during the summer months.

agh... the good times we have down in wildwood...
    08 5.3 silverado...toyo m.t 33 12.50 18 rockstars...leveled with 2" blocks...cherrybomb catback...6k hids

been to wildwood a few times. they have the annual fire convention down there. and i dont really know any tho :(
    PETE
    95 GMC Sierra 2500
    3" Body Lift, 33" Goodyear MTR's
    5.7L 350 TBI Edelbrock SDT Exhaust, Flowtech Headers, K&N Intake
    Sold :(
    1999 Jeep Cherokee, 3" Rustys lift, 33" BFG MT's, locked, armored: Rolled :(
    2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. K&N Intake, Custom Kolak Exhaust

Contact this GMTC Moderator for any problems or questions you may have :great:

Join the GMTC Facebook Group!!! Join Here

thats all that we know too...grr... i want to hng out with some cool car ppl... lol... i guess im gonna try to start something..

im up near washington twp. and i know fuddruckers restaurant has stuff i think its once a week i take my chopper by there sometimes its ben awhile tho...and thats a lil but of a hike for you i didnt know how far you were talkin ,just my 2 cents

when i lived in hammonton i used to go there... but thats like 2 hrs away from me now.. thanks anyway..

Just seen your post (aka im new). I lived in Mays Landing for a while and people used to gather at Stewarts every friday when I lived there. Of course that was in 96.

I live a little far from there but if you go to njcarshows.com i believe thats the site you could google it but they list car shows and cruise nights through the year.

my huby has the general lee that was at stewarts all the time... im too far from that for a few hour hang out... maybe ill just have to settle for the car shows down here and my 2 shows at the yard a year for car people interaction.. lol... i need to save up money for my project car anyway. we want to make a KIT car(knight rider) then we will both have movie cars. Im chevy and hes dodge and that would be a cool thing to do.i think at least

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by