GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Thread: Moving home!!!

Default Moving home!!!

Welp, its almost that time for me and the misses. Moving home to minnesota 20 days from now. February 11th.

Got a few job prospects im working on, but if anyone on here has something I should hear about, let me know. Just wanted to share the good news, Ive had it with Hampton Roads/Vriginia beach.

spent monday working on my trailer getting it ready to go.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Congrats! Thats awesome.
    2012 Chevy Captiva Sport LT V6 (The Spanish Prison)

MODS:

Cobra 19 Ultra II CB and some generic CB antenna.
    55W 10000K HID High Beams (just to remind the wonderful citizens of Hampton that their High Beams are on)

Upcoming mods:

[_] Exhaust [_]Subwoofers [_]More HID's [_]LED's [_]MORE LIGHTS!!! [_]Carr Light Bar w/ 3 or 4 in round off-road lights. [_]Black out Badges [_]Black out exhaust tips [_]Black out imitation skid plates on front and rear [_]Hopefully find a way to keep fogs, low beams, and high beams on at the same time

Jason

Alex.....I Hope All Goes Well, and Wishing You-n-Your Family a Safe Journey Home to Minnesota.....

MIKE

99"SILVERADO
    5.3 l 3.73 l G80
    BLACK BEAR CUSTOM TUNE
    SNUGTOP l COLORMATCH l KATZKIN

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

If you can take the snow and Cold.. Do it and if there is a job waiting.. What kind of job are you looking at? For?
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    If you can take the snow and Cold.. Do it and if there is a job waiting.. What kind of job are you looking at? For?
    transportation or agriculture, im open to most things tho.

as far as the cold and snow goes, i grew up in minnesota, I think I can handle it.

Alex

congrats on moving back home
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Sierraowner5.3 View Post
    transportation or agriculture, im open to most things tho.

as far as the cold and snow goes, i grew up in minnesota, I think I can handle it.

Alex
    What kind of Trans? Do you have a CDL?

8. Likes JTWard liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    What kind of Trans? Do you have a CDL?
    open to alot of things really. and I do have my CDL, class A with all the endorcements. tanker, hazmat, double triple, air brakes yadayada.

Alex

I live just south of Philadelphia, small community that sits on the Delaware River.

Default The long ride home !

Well it's a wonderful thing to finally find yourself on the way home. I hope you'll enjoy it and please be careful. God bless you both. I'd get a snow shovel before you leave Virginia ! Be safe !

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Sierraowner5.3 View Post
    open to alot of things really. and I do have my CDL, class A with all the endorcements. tanker, hazmat, double triple, air brakes yadayada.

Alex
    Then there is plenty of work out there for ya.. Good Luck and see you on the road

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by