GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 85
  1. #21

    Default

    i go to sliver lake a lot but ive only been there twice this year
    2004 GMC Sierra
    pace headers
    magna flow muffler
    gm performance intake
    305/70/16 Toyo MT
    16in hello maxx rims
    1987 Chevy K5 blazer
    stock 350
    4" lift 35s

  2. #22
    Jr. Apprentice
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    mason michigan
    Posts
    22

    Wink So Sad

    Usually we go to SilverLake and Grand Haven 4 or 5 times a year. but only once and worse that was April- I guess the economy is affecting everyone -one way or another

  3. #23
    Master Mechanic tattooed4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Stevensville MI
    Posts
    886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mindi51982 View Post
    Sweet! I'm in South Bend but will be moving to Niles here in the next year or so.

    Anybody frequent Silver Lake???
    Been a few times and had a blast. Where at in south bend? I have familiy down there and I go there 2-3 times a week. I do alot of jobs down there in granger and mishawaka. Only about 30 min away. Alot more to do than here in stevensville!!
    1997 Chevy K3500
    4x4 X-Cab Dually
    454 Dual Exhaust

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tattooed4life View Post
    Been a few times and had a blast. Where at in south bend? I have familiy down there and I go there 2-3 times a week. I do alot of jobs down there in granger and mishawaka. Only about 30 min away. Alot more to do than here in stevensville!!

    I work just off of 23 right in South Bend and I live on the north side. I'm actually only a couple miles from the Michigan border. I think my next SL trip, with the quad, will be Aug 22. I will for sure be up there Labor Day weekend, but I may keep the quad at home for that trip. There's just too many people around to be riding a quad then.
    Mindi
    1998 1500 Silverado Z71
    2006 YFZ450

  5. #25
    Master Mechanic tattooed4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Stevensville MI
    Posts
    886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mindi51982 View Post
    I work just off of 23 right in South Bend and I live on the north side. I'm actually only a couple miles from the Michigan border. I think my next SL trip, with the quad, will be Aug 22. I will for sure be up there Labor Day weekend, but I may keep the quad at home for that trip. There's just too many people around to be riding a quad then.
    Yeah it gets a little crazy up there on the holiday weekends, I had more fun just hanging out and partying then spending the whole time trying to ride.
    1997 Chevy K3500
    4x4 X-Cab Dually
    454 Dual Exhaust

  6. #26

    Default

    Well, spent childhood on Grosse Ile, moved to Big Rapids for school.

    Got job in Red City, moved to Canton for more money.

    Back to Grosse Ile to care for my mother.

    Since she passed moved to Woodhaven.

    Guess that makes me a Michigander.
    Pavement sucks... :grrrrrr:



    1994 K1500 4x4 Ext. Cab
    PCM chip and Xenon 8000k bulbs
    350cu.in bored over .050"
    balanced Crank, 10:1 compression
    Flat top pistons,cam,ported heads
    Option Racing Cold Air Intake
    Holley Throttle Body Spacer
    Accell Igition, 45kv coil
    FloTech Headers, no CATs, dual exhuast
    Goodyear Silent Armor A/T 305/70-16
    Pioneer SupertunerIII CD USB Bluetooth
    Kicker ZX200.2 ZX Amp
    Kicker Audio COMP 10" Subwoofer

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tattooed4life View Post
    Yeah it gets a little crazy up there on the holiday weekends, I had more fun just hanging out and partying then spending the whole time trying to ride.
    For sure! We normally stay at the State Park. The last time I stayed at the State Park, it was middle of June. Probably had about 20 people around my campfire....DNR came up and told us to hush a little bit but that was it. They are normally pretty cool. Drinking, camping, and Silver Lake go hand in hand.
    Mindi
    1998 1500 Silverado Z71
    2006 YFZ450

  8. #28

    Default

    I might have the opportunity to go to detroit next week for a day. Who's from Detroit? I've never been before.

    Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

    Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I might have the opportunity to go to detroit next week for a day. Who's from Detroit? I've never been before.
    I lived not too far from there for a few years. Are you going into actual Detroit...like downtown...or are you going to a suburb? There's a HUGE difference.
    Mindi
    1998 1500 Silverado Z71
    2006 YFZ450

  10. #30

    Default

    Born in woodhaven, live in lincoln park. Anyone know of a good garage to have some off road work done?
    If you find yourself slipping,.....tie a knot.....hold on tight

    Black
    2008 silverado
    1500 crew cab
    5.3 L 4x4
    Borla exhaust, rbp black tip
    tint, bed liner
    2.25 in ready lift leveling kit
    18x9 rbp 94r
    33x12.5x18 toyo mts

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New From Michigan
    By LucasMI in forum Member Introductions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 05:38 AM
  2. New from Michigan
    By Diabolik Z71 in forum Member Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 10:22 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2010, 09:50 AM
  4. New From Michigan
    By Steve-0 in forum Member Introductions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 10:04 PM
  5. New from Michigan
    By Micksauto in forum Member Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 01:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •