GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Default I have something comming up.

There will be some rules. If you want them for free you must follow them. Give me 24-36 hrs to come up with some questions. .

your options; Z36 Truck & Tow Carbon-Ceramic brake pads (Front & Rear) or the Z16 Evolution ceramic pads... by PowerStop. I'll get things going on this

Anyone interested? ???
    Last edited by Curky; 01-30-2014 at 04:11 PM.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

dont know if they would fit my vehicle but I'll give it a shot.
    2012 Chevy Captiva Sport LT V6 (The Spanish Prison)

MODS:

Cobra 19 Ultra II CB and some generic CB antenna.
    55W 10000K HID High Beams (just to remind the wonderful citizens of Hampton that their High Beams are on)

Upcoming mods:

[_] Exhaust [_]Subwoofers [_]More HID's [_]LED's [_]MORE LIGHTS!!! [_]Carr Light Bar w/ 3 or 4 in round off-road lights. [_]Black out Badges [_]Black out exhaust tips [_]Black out imitation skid plates on front and rear [_]Hopefully find a way to keep fogs, low beams, and high beams on at the same time

Jason

Look them up and see if they do. I really don't see why not

Those are some expensive Pads!!! Is this a contest??

My part numbers are Z36-1363 for front and Z36-1194 for the rear. just in case I follow the Rules.

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

It will be, I just want to give some people time to see this. I have them on my truck with some sweet rotors from them. I love them.
    I have to come up with some good question's as well.
    To be clear, winner get pads (NOT rotors).
    Last edited by Curky; 01-30-2014 at 08:45 PM.

id be all over this if i didnt just have brakes done on my truck.

good luck to others...

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

pretty sweet give away @Curky . I don't know who would not be interested in them. I don't knoe how the brakes are on the 2007 and newer trucks, but my 1995 brakes stunk and my 02, 03, and 05 brakes were not all that great.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

I understand that but the point is to help a company that I like witch is more than happy to give something awsome away. You know they want a little publicity in return. But I just only have a couple of replies here.
    I know it is winter and a little slow around here but..... just trying to help.

FYI, one thing they asked of me ( witch some of you don't have or do) like their Facebook page. But also I need to know. I will post a link to mine, that way you can hit me with a message that you did do that. You are more than welcome to delete me after. Lol

Even tho I currently have newish pads I'd be very interested in anything to help slow down my 5400lb beast faster.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

They are sweet. With ABS I had someone slammed there breaks on the freeway. Witch I was speeding a little, like 70mph. I could of stopped on a quarter... A dime would be pushing it but I about had an accident....lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last Post byLast Post by