GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 Last Post byLast Post by
    Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Need a hand on what to ask???
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    Need a hand on what to ask???
    Why not, you have done this many times. You saw the main thing that he wanted right? Facebook likes...I just got hired today at a job so since I'm happy and OUT, lol I was planning on looking tomorrow....lol
    Any advice would help buddy.

BUT if you help I don't think it would be far if you win. ..
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Thats OK Don't need them now....let me see what I can come up with..

Everyone, Give me one more day. I will post tomorrow...

- - - Updated - - -

GMTC Members only....

My friend Rodi @ Power Stop would like some more likes on Face book. All the answers are not necessarily on their Facebook.
    I don’t know which ones but he is giving us one of these, a set of our Z36 Truck & Tow Carbon-Ceramic brake pads (Front & Rear) or the Z16 Evolution ceramic pads...

Rule 1 of 2 = you have to like Power Stop on Facebook!!!!!!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Power...34531623226812
    If you win you must thank them on their page and mention GMTC. Even if you don’t win it would be nice to say thanks for the opportunity, but that is up to you.

Rule 2 of 2 = answer all questions correctly.

1.What date did Power Stop Join Face Book?
    2.They like two of our (GMTC)sponsors on their Facebook, Who?
    3.What was their booth# at SEMA 2012?
    4.Where is Power Stop two distribution centers?
    5.What is, The science behind the Power Stop solution? (Hint there are 6)

I did say I would post this by today. So here it is. The first person to answer all the questions correctly and like them on face book. You will win. You must PM me the answers…. I have to run out. I will be back to tell you who won if any in a couple of hours..

I guess Im out. No Facebook here.

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

Quote Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
    I guess Im out. No Facebook here.
    Im sorry, that was the one thing he wanted

No problem... A business giving away product needs something in return so getting his name out there in all ways possible is good business practice IMO. Good luck to everyone participating!!!

I have 2 responses none correct but only one more like on their Facebook. So i will post the winner and answers on Friday. I have to change the rules to the 5th right answer due to not enough likes.

Do we have anymore????

PM Sent
    If I knew how to use facebook would have gone a little quicker.

Guess after 107k some new brake pads would be nice. Even if only half worn.
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member