GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default GMTC page banner refresh

@Steve I think it would be cool if you updated the banner at the very top of the page. Replace the NNBS front end with that of a 2014 now that they are out. Anyone else agree?
    Clint (TX) 2001 Silverado LS 4.8L auto 2wd ECSB [GARAGE]
    Gasoline or gunpowder: If you ain't burning one, you ain't having fun!
    NRA Endowment Member 5 24 48 88 - Hendrick Motorsports FTW!

a suttle change would be nice. At least still be able to recognize your on GMTC but yet have a different look.

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

Or, what would be even cooler, if possible, would be to have the banner on a rotation that shows a different truck every time someone visits or refreshes the page. Since this a site for all GM trucks, not just Chevys, you could see the front of a different Chevy, GMC or Cadillac each time.

4. Likes RayVoy liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by McClintoc View Post
    Or, what would be even cooler, if possible, would be to have the banner on a rotation that shows a different truck every time someone visits or refreshes the page. Since this a site for all GM trucks, not just Chevys, you could see the front of a different Chevy, GMC or Cadillac each time.
    That idea is really good. Would also be cool if it rotated through the front ends of the different body styles through the years.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

6. Likes RayVoy liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Conlan Rose View Post
    That idea is really good. Would also be cool if it rotated through the front ends of the different body styles through the years.
    Yeah, I thought about that too. Not just different makes but different body styles as well. Again, this isn't a site for only new trucks.

@Steve Any input on this idea? Certainly no rush. I'm just curious what you think of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Conlan Rose View Post
    I agree with Conlan!
    -K&N Air Filter

Lots of options for this. I'm going to make a strong effort to try to work on these items in the next few weeks.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

11. Thanks the phantom thanked for this post
    Likes the phantom liked this post