GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Anyone want a SMOKING deal on a NEW 2011 Chevy Camaro Convertible? Check This Out!!!

Just today (2/5/2014) I was just chatting with the General Sales Manager at Friendly Chevrolet in Dallas, Texas. Due to some type of database error, they have on their lot a NEW & UNTITLED 2011 Chevrolet Camaro LT Convertible that they're asking under $30k for. This is a great deal for anyone and the dealer IS going to lose money on it ... but they just need to get it off their lots.

There is no telling what went wrong on their system, but until earlier today their team discovered that the listing on the website was all wrong. It was showing the wrong color, wrong trim package, wrong vin and some of the photos were wrong. However, they got all of that straight and they are confirming that somehow they still have a very nice and NEW 2011 Camaro LT Convertible on their lot.

It's been on their lot for a very long time, maybe 2.5 years or more and it's just one of those very rare vehicles that fall through the cracks.

Here are the facts ... if you are interested then I suggest that you call ASAP ... and if you do call please tell them that you heard about it from Steve on GMTruckClub.com. I don't get anything out of this, just the General Sales Manager did promise me lunch, so I guess I do get something but I'm not getting a finders fee or anything.

NEW 2011 Chevrolet Camaro LT Convertible
    SALE: $29,988
    MSRP: $40,370
    Color: Black Exterior / Grey Interior
    Engine: 3.6L w/ 6-speed Manual Transmission
    Warranty: 5 year / 100,000 Factory GM Warranty starts when you buy it.
    Miles: 309 MILES!

Now that they have fixed all of the issues with this listing on the website, and they dropped the price on this new Camaro with 300 miles on it to be about what you would pay for a used 30,000 mile 2011 Camaro ... I SUGGEST YOU CONTACT THEM ASAP IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

http://www.friendlychevy.com/web/new...-Texas/1644607

- - - Updated - - -

I'm curious to know what they end up selling it for. At some point it will get snatched up, just a question of when I suppose.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4Q_800.jpg   8w_800.jpg   Fg_800.jpg   GA_800.jpg   Gg_800.jpg  

GQ_800.jpg   hQ_800.jpg   OQ_800.jpg   pQ_800.jpg  
    Last edited by Steve; 02-05-2014 at 05:34 PM.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

Looks like a great deal. Too bad I still have a number of payments left on the truck. It would be a nice road trip to drive that home too.
    2009 GMC Sierra 5.3L running on E85
    Black and chrome
    Volant CAI
    Borla dual exhaust
    Chrome Billet grill
    Tonneau cover
    4300k High/Low Beam HIDs
    Westin Ultimate Bull Bar with PIAA 540s
    Blacked-out tail and third brake light

Probably could buy it, drive it to mid summer and sell it for what you paid for it.

This is one of those "lost" cars that end up being a great deal for someone.
    To bad the wife turned her nose up at the mention of being a 6spd manual, the price is right and it has alot going for it.

I would have been interested if it was a V8. But I also promised myself I would never buy "New" GM. That is a great deal though.

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

6. Likes KyleZ71 liked this post

That v6 is 315 hp ... That's quite a few horses and you can reel it in and get better mpg if you want.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a video of the v6 auto version of this vehicle going 146. Notice the turn signals lol.

I thought this video was pretty fair actually.

I checked their website and it's still for sale. I'd love to have someone from this site be the one who gets that deal made.

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Sorry I can't fit in it......
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

It might be a fast v6.. But in my opinion a muscle car just isn't a muscle car without 8 cylinders...love the camaro look and still they have no legroom in the back seats just like the 78 I had. @Enkeiavalanche, if you can't fit in the front can you imagine in the back..