GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydEkV-E0mP8[/media]
    this is the video, and i think they explain too why it didnt work
    2000 silverado with a 5.3l v8, shorty headers, upgraded plugs, 10 mil wires, magnaflow high flow cats, flowmaster 80 series muffler(2 in 2 out) w/ 18 inch stainless silverline tips. i have a k&n CIA. its a 4x4 z71 offroad package. Ls model.
    extended cab 160k miles, truxedo low profile bed cover, diablo sport predator tuner.
    reman tranny @ 130k miles
    Chris

Ah Chris this does work my friend I'm not saying my truck is going to work solely on Hydrogen I'm say its going to mix with the oxygen and gas to run as well or better with out using so much gas. Myth busters did'nt prove anything that I'm trying to do. They tryed to run an engine on nothing but hydrogen; which by the way can be done with a lot of modifacations to the car. I am buying a manufatured product thats been on the market for a few years. If I have the individual that is sell the product put it in for me he warrenties it for 3 years. I live in Ak. from what I know there over couple hundred vehicals in Ak with this unit and speak very well about it. I personlly know two; One drives a Chevy 1500 not sure on the year or the size of motor, but he now gets 19-20 mpg. The other guy I work with he has a hunting rig a large Dodge Ram diesel he used to get 10 mpg and now he gets 14 mpg. The Technition at the shop drives a long bed Dodge diesel duely (with a chip and few other after market parts) he claims he gets 34 mpg average. Just from reading about it I think my truck will get 20-30% gains from this. I started this thread hoping to find someone with a truck like mine who has tryed this product to let me know there gains. Thanks all for responding please if yall know anything please keep feeling me in, other then that next week I will have mine installed. I hear it takes a few weeks to get dialed in but as soon as I get consistant numbers I will feel yall in.

oh by the way you can google it as Hydrogen injection or go to Savefuelak.com

Blog Entries

Good luck with that. All I know is that GM lost $40 BILLION last year, almost completely becuase they were selling vehicles that got used more fuel than people wanted to buy. They'd break their arms to get even .5 MPG better in all their vehicles, and if it were this simple as electrolisys to get hydrogen out of simple H2O then I think they would be doing that.
    Clint
    Rockwall, Texas

2008 Suburban 4WD BEAST! plus a couple of other Chevy rides!

yea I heard that. I deal with stocks and GM is plummeting. Reading about them it seems there putting all this money in to many different hybrids on the road. You would think they would stick with one or two, and just have all there engineers advance the two. Chevy does have a Hydrogen Fuel Cell coming out or is already out for 09.

Jr. Apprentice

Default Hydrogen booster

I'm new here but have been on www.hhoforum.com for a while. I been reading a lot of threads here and most people need to be more open minded. Also www.beawindhog.com the moderator here is just short of a electrical Einstein. Hydrogen works to decrease gas usage, it takes way to much HHO to run a engine but you can get 50% better mileage using electrolysis, better oils, computer mods, map enhancers and efie's. It takes time and knowledge but it can be done. Here's a good read; http://brightgreen.us/lubedev/smartgas/ .

My main reason for joining this forum it to learn about Laptop Tuner kits and how to use them effectively .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12