GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Heads up: 20% off Autozone orders in Feb.

If you are currently looking for car parts, check www.autozone.com and see if they have what you are looking for.

Use the coupon code CARLOVE to save 20% on all orders of $100 or more.

Offer applies to orders online that you get shipped to you, not orders online that are picked up in-store.

I just ordered $430 (before tax, shipping, etc) worth of all new headlight housings for my truck. With the 20% off and free shipping, I paid $380 out the door including sales tax. Saved $98!
    Clint (TX) 2001 Silverado LS 4.8L auto 2wd ECSB [GARAGE]
    Gasoline or gunpowder: If you ain't burning one, you ain't having fun!
    NRA Endowment Member 5 24 48 88 - Hendrick Motorsports FTW!

2. Thanks summitwhite11 thanked for this post

Quote Originally Posted by McClintoc View Post
    If you are currently looking for car parts, check www.autozone.com and see if they have what you are looking for.

Use the coupon code CARLOVE to save 20% on all orders of $100 or more.

Offer applies to orders online that you get shipped to you, not orders online that are picked up in-store.

I just ordered $430 (before tax, shipping, etc) worth of all new headlight housings for my truck. With the 20% off and free shipping, I paid $380 out the door including sales tax. Saved $98!
    Sweet! thanks for the heads up. I posted something like this and someone gave me negative rep saying I was advertising. I am glad that someone else here likes to help others save some cash.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

4. Thanks summitwhite11 thanked for this post

This is awesome, I was about to buy a new code reader, at another place, 20% off, I know where I will be buying from, thanks for the heads up Clint.
    Life is short compared to history

Rick (summitwhite11)

No problem guys! I'm all about saving that paper.