GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default 10" dvd monitor - audio issue

I have a 10" drop down DVD monitor that came out of my dodge truck - it works perfectly excpet when i swith My clarion deck over to to play the Sirius through the speakers and have the DVD play on the 10" screen and the audio via headphones that are infrared.

The problem is the headphones just have white noise and no audio - ideas?

GMTruckClub members receive discounts off our normal rates! PM me for quotes! Check out our Films gallery - updated with over 200 Hydro Dip films!

If it can be painted - it can be Hydro Dipped!

Get the Gorilla!

gorilladip.com

sales@gorilladip.com

since you changed it recently, it lost constant power when you disconnected it from the dodge. this means that all the settings went back to defalt.

long story short, try going into the settings menu in the DVD unit and make sure that the IR reciever is turned on. that would be my first try.

you only hear the white noise when its sourced to sattelite? or all the time??

Cody- Tulsa, OK
    '04 silverado

Quote Originally Posted by identityPRS View Post
    since you changed it recently, it lost constant power when you disconnected it from the dodge. this means that all the settings went back to defalt.

long story short, try going into the settings menu in the DVD unit and make sure that the IR reciever is turned on. that would be my first try.

you only hear the white noise when its sourced to sattelite? or all the time??
    The clarion DVD player has "2 zone" which allows me to listen to the radio or Sirius through the sound system,while the kids can watch a DVD on the 10" screen with headphones via infared. Thats when they get the white noise in the headphones

If I play the DVD on the clarion screen and the 10" screen the audio plays through the speakers and subs just fine. But then I am forced to listen to cartoons!

I ll check the settings on the drop down screen - thanks!

GMTruckClub members receive discounts off our normal rates! PM me for quotes! Check out our Films gallery - updated with over 200 Hydro Dip films!

If it can be painted - it can be Hydro Dipped!

Get the Gorilla!

gorilladip.com

sales@gorilladip.com

ya, it sound like a setting issue. check the settings on the clarion also. GOOD LUCK!!

Cody- Tulsa, OK
    '04 silverado