GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Dl8 to DL3 full swap

Hi I know this has been posted on line a few times in the past
    has anyone acomplish this swap?
    Please help thank you

from what I understand it is a plug and play swap. But you need the power fold switch for the drivers side and a new window switch for the passenger side. check out this thread. look at post #6

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...n-08-Silverado
    Last edited by Pikey; 02-27-2014 at 06:41 AM.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Thank you but what if your truck is hard wire so far I have the dl3 mirror and driver switch also I just purchased the driver door harness I think instill need the passenger switch and harness but I'm not really good when they say door module is that the switch?

sorry, I forgot to add the link in my first post. It is there now