GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 Last Post byLast Post by

Dad-Gummit in place of Swearing!
    Caddy-Wompus = out of alignment, out of round, bent or crooked!
    How's that, for Southern Slang?
    2010 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB (Silver) 4x4, ReadyLift 2.5" Level Kit, 305/60/18 Dick Cepek Mud Country, Go Rhino Nerf Bars, Husky Liners front and rear, Bushwacker Bed Rail Caps, Custom tuned. 4:11's

Nice^^^^ I like it I like it!!!!!! Keepum comin peeps!!!

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

A old one!
    Southern spelling of MISSIPPI= M-I-Crooked Letter-Crooked Letter-I-Hump back-Hump back-I. LOL
    That was my Grandfathers, spelling.

Tar-Tire (uncle's way of saying it...)
    Crawdad,mudbug, crawfish-crayfish (for those who don't eat them that don't know)

"That's Bobbied"-term used for something SOOOOOO fubarred that it's beyond repair. Derived from the name of a shop owner in town that can screw up way more than he (Bobby) can claim to fix..

Squito(skeeter also)- Mosquitos that keep coming and biting you and you get tired of yelling and cussing at it and it so shorter words are made up. Just an example.
    2009 Silvia~Superlift 6"~DropStars~Nitto Trail Graps~FSOR Catback~Madtunes Racing~4.10 gears~cleared headlights~hi-6

NNBS SILVERADO BUILD

Jr. Engineer

earl= that stuff that goes into the engine!
    gotdandruff, sumof it itches
    Got down off my horse!!!!
    you-aunt-too= you want too?

Looks like everything went sidefaddellin (aka snafu).
    Let's see how many of you Texas folk recognize this one: All hat and no saddle!

7. Likes Rocketmanh5 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    Looks like everything went sidefaddellin (aka snafu).
    Let's see how many of you Texas folk recognize this one: All hat and no saddle!
    All talk and no show!

Well my take on it from bull riding stage of my life ha. Would there be another definition to it also I'm unaware of?

I was too much saddle pride and not enough sense haha.

[QUOTE=Rocketmanh5;611386]Crawdad,mudbug, crawfish-crayfish (for those who don't eat them that don't know)QUOTE]
    Crawfish are actually eaten???!!!! I just see nothing appetizing about them.

That is disturbing yet really funny
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikey View Post
    Meat Maxi= that weird white thing that they put under steaks and ground beef. Between the foam tray and the beef.

[QUOTE=the phantom;611449]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketmanh5 View Post
    Crawdad,mudbug, crawfish-crayfish (for those who don't eat them that don't know)QUOTE]
    Crawfish are actually eaten???!!!! I just see nothing appetizing about them.

They're delish.. I don't do all that head sucking on them though (no kinky thoughts guys). I just don't eat brains and all their organs out of their bodies haha. Just the meat in the tail.