GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

He/she/it ... is as hard as a hookers heart.

"...take the bull by the tail and face the situation." (W.C. Fields)

2. Likes the phantom liked this post

[QUOTE=Rocketmanh5;611513]
    Quote Originally Posted by the phantom View Post

They're delish.. I don't do all that head sucking on them though (no kinky thoughts guys). I just don't eat brains and all their organs out of their bodies haha. Just the meat in the tail.
    About the only thing I eat that swims around in its own #1 and #2(ha... theres a couple slangs for ya) is shrimp cocktail.. I cannot eat any other seafood at all... Oh wait I lied... I do have a jar of pickled herring in the fridge with onions ect. But thats it..

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

It be slicker than a snot covered door knob.

Thats the neatest thing since sneakers

Fer meaning for..What you do that fer?

Ford.. First On Roadside Dump.

Coke meaning cob webs... Its got some coke in the carb.
    Excuse the rust..I USE my truck.

"No matter how beat up or rusty a chevy is, no truck will ever look as good goin down the road wearin that bowtie!"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123