GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Lightbulb Regular cab 454ss or Denali equivalent with 6.2 supercharged?

Hi everyone out in truck land was just wounding, who out there was like me. Who would like to see the new regular cab body stile come out with a 2 wheel drive direct injection 454 with full options like nav and such, or for a regular cab 4x4 Denali ss with the new direct injection 6.2l supercharged motor as in the zo6 corvette as an example. Now i may be dreaming hear but lets hear your thoughts are and what one you would like. Maybe just maybe GM might listen to what its customers really want.

google the cheyenne concept truck.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

yep seen it and read everything i could find on it, but unfortunately is a concept and they not going to build it, would have been a sweet ride with out all the carbon fiber in the box and tail gate.

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Knowing GM Marketing IF they came out with it it would be in the $74G Plus price range and not sell If Furd came out with the same truck it would be around $60 and sell every one of them..
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    Knowing GM Marketing IF they came out with it it would be in the $74G Plus price range and not sell If Furd came out with the same truck it would be around $60 and sell every one of them..
    Enkeiavalanche you may just be right about that. i for one would buy it if it was $60gs

well iv been looking in to getting a branded new 6.2 for a Denali since it will drop right in with just a re-flash of the ecm, but iv also been looking at the LS7 from a Zo6, 6.2 LSA form the ZL1 Camaro and Cadillac CTS-V which will drop in with some slight mods to my truck.

I for one would be interested.
    I have a 6.2 now in a 2010 crew, and I love that motor!
    To offer that as an option shouldn't be that hard to do(most of the hardware exists,no?)
    It would definitely raise GM's performance image.

i totally agree, and even better it would be giving us truck peeps what we want.