GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Finally, got a Silverado! 56k have a Snickers. Lots of photos.

So I joined the forum a few months back because I was looking at a 2014. I then looked at a few other ones but nothing worked out. This past week though I finally landed on one and got a killer deal for it too. It is a 2011 Chevrolet Silverado Z71 4X4 Crew Cab. This thing is completely loaded too. Almost every option offered was put on this truck. It's only an LT but it had factory leather interior. It is black with black interior too. It only had 42,000 miles but was kept in great shape. I also bought an 8 year 100,000 mile bumper to bumper extended warranty for the truck and since I only drive about 6,000 to 7,000 miles a year, this will be cover for the entire time I am paying on it.

I've only had this truck a few days but I absolutely love it. By far it is the best truck I have ever owned. I changed the oil on it today and put Mobil 1 synthetic in it. On my other vehicles I have always used that stuff and have changed the oil at under 3k miles and none of my vehicles have ever given me any issues so I did the same with this one. Anyway, here are the pictures of her. I am so stoked with this truck.

Congratulations. You got the right color

3. Thanks JayDawg thanked for this post
    Likes JayDawg liked this post

Nice truck @JayDawg !!!! Does that rear window open by power or manual?? I like it.

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

Quote Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
    Nice truck @JayDawg !!!! Does that rear window open by power or manual?? I like it.
    It's a power one. I didn't even know that until after I bought the truck. I was pushing buttons learning what each one did when I found I had a power rear slider.

I can't wait for the weather to clear up here and clean this truck up like that. Nice truck! Just did 475 miles on mine using E85 mainlybwith a head wind and got 13.8 mpg. $2.64 gallon.

2008 Purple LTZ Crew Cab

7. Thanks JayDawg thanked for this post
    Likes JayDawg liked this post

Nice truck man. Congratulations. LOL @ pic #5. someone didn't want their pic taken..

Quote Originally Posted by Rayzur9 View Post
    Nice truck man. Congratulations. LOL @ pic #5. someone didn't want their pic taken..
    LOL! Yeah, that is my 12 year old daughter. I don't get it. She does selfies on her cell phone like they are going out of style but doesn't want to be in one picture of my new truck. She's a goof ball.

So on a side note, does anyone know where I can buy new Chevrolet emblems for the tailgate and grill? The ones on it right now are all black but I prefer the more traditional gold ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bryane View Post
    I can't wait for the weather to clear up here and clean this truck up like that. Nice truck! Just did 475 miles on mine using E85 mainlybwith a head wind and got 13.8 mpg. $2.64 gallon.
    Your truck loos pretty nice too.

Nice truck and hard to find average miles. Wish I had leather seats .New emblems maybe from LMC

2012 Silverado

11. Likes JayDawg liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by jnbama View Post
    Nice truck and hard to find average miles. Wish I had leather seats .New emblems maybe from LMC
    I'll check LMC. Thanks for the heads up. With the leather seats, I'm wondering if the truck isn't an LTZ and the Z just fell off the tailgate?

Quote Originally Posted by JayDawg View Post
    I'll check LMC. Thanks for the heads up. With the leather seats, I'm wondering if the truck isn't an LTZ and the Z just fell off the tailgate?
    No LTZ, ltz had its own interior. Faux woodgrain, full console, different dash. I'd bet LT2

Airaid. Borla. Blackbear. RCX.

The Squatcherado!