GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Thread: 'ello 'ello

Default 'ello 'ello

Hey all, how's it going? My name's Eric and I'm currently in the Navy stationed in Norfolk, Va. I'm a 24 year old fellow with a beautiful wife of almost 4 years and I have a killer 3 year old son. I'm fairly new to the Chevy scene. I've been into Fords for the longest but it boils down to reliability and my Fords had none. (Not dogging on Fords just tired of them). I went from a red 94 Bronco with a built 351 in it and an 03 Crown Victoria LX Sport to a Blue Chevy Silverado LS EXT cab STD bed 2WD and a 94 Z28 Camaro. I enjoy tinkering with vehicles and learning as much as I can but I'm not a complete noob on engines and such. (Remember, I did have a Ford and it was always down). No real mods scheduled for the Silver but maybe an intake and exhaust but not to sure yet. I will have a nice stereo in it but that's just what I do. I don't have any pictures of the Silver on hand but some of the Camaro.

Currently the "system" in the Camaro.
    <The Camaro with some stupid looking rims (but the tires would hook like no other!)
    <Can't forget the last 351 build that my son and I built together... Can you see the consentration on his face?

Hope I gave enough information about myself. I'll be asking questions soon enough. Thanks all!

Jr. Engineer
    Beavercreek,OH (currently stationed in Jacksonville,NC)
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the site! nice camaro!
    Justin - Beavercreek,OH

02 Z71 Ext. Cab (fully Loaded)
    * 9" Total Lift (RoughCountry)
    * 35' BF Goodrich Mud Terrain KM2s w/ 16" Chrome Pro Comp wheels
    * Hypertech Maxx Energy Programmer
    * K&N Intake
    * BlackOut Tails

welcome, are you gonna get one of the 09 camaros when they come out? that would be freakin sweet
    2000 silverado with a 5.3l v8, shorty headers, upgraded plugs, 10 mil wires, magnaflow high flow cats, flowmaster 80 series muffler(2 in 2 out) w/ 18 inch stainless silverline tips. i have a k&n CIA. its a 4x4 z71 offroad package. Ls model.
    extended cab 160k miles, truxedo low profile bed cover, diablo sport predator tuner.
    reman tranny @ 130k miles
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by cascott325 View Post
    welcome, are you gonna get one of the 09 camaros when they come out? that would be freakin sweet

Can't afford one at the moment. I'm getting ready to get out of the service so my money is about to be tight... Maybe in a few years when I get set up good again.
    2004 Chevy Silverado LS 5.3L Ext. cab Std. bed 2WD all stock with 17" rims?
    1994 Chevy Camaro Z28 LT1 w/CAI Edlebrock midlength headers, 3" single back to an 80 series Flowmaster, MSD opti, MILD cam, smooth elbow backed by a 6sp manual!

*I am not a mechanic nor do I claim to be. The things I say are mainly oppinions and or experiance. Also, I'm not worried about my spelling.*

Quote Originally Posted by bidisilverado View Post
    Can't afford one at the moment. I'm getting ready to get out of the service so my money is about to be tight... Maybe in a few years when I get set up good again.
    i completely understand money is tight everywhere, i just dont hope AIG goes bankrupt. we will go into a depression like in the 20's. that will suck

Blog Entries

Welcome to the site!
    Darcy
    Washington State
    2006 Silverado 2500HD LT3 4X4 CC SB Duramax LBZ
    Tuff Country 6" lift, 35" Toyo M/T's on 20" Ultra Peacemaker wheels, Quadzilla Stealth2 programmer, Diamond Eye 5" cat-back exhaust, factory Special order color Yellow.

Legend

Blog Entries

welcome to the forum!
    Steven

"The Sarge"
    1999 Chevy Suburban LT- K2500
    7.4 454 Vortec, 4WD
    305/70/16 on Eagle Alloy

Welcome to the site! Nice to involve your son!

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

Welcome to the forum! Sweet lookin Camaro! I bet that system bumps!
    Matt
    Hallsville, TX

2005 Silverado 1500 LS Crew Cab 5.3L 2WD
    K&N FIPK II
    Magnaflow Exhaust
    Hypertech Max Energy Programmer
    Suspension Leveling Kit
    Putco Element Window Visors
    Carriage Works Billet Grille
    TruXedo TruXport Tonneau Cover

Quote Originally Posted by retired2001 View Post
    Welcome to the site! Nice to involve your son!
    I don't involve him to much, he involves himself. He has taken over my toolbox so I had to get a new one. He loves working on cars and you don't have to watch him to much. I usually give him a wrench and a loose bolt and he'll "fix" it for hours.

The system deffinatly does it's job. It's not the hardest "thuming" system around but it does it's job.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by