GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default recon big rig running lights

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140314_193849.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	58279Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140314_193849.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	58279Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140314_194026.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	58280Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140314_193934.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	58281

Just got done installing running lights. The are set to turn on with Auto and flashers and blinkers. I like!

2008 Purple LTZ Crew Cab

looks good to me! what did those cost?

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Got them on Amazon for $140.00. Discovery reward $$$$$ my cost ($22.) After applying reward $$ as they say. "It pays to discover".

Legend
    Blog Entries

I bought my big rig lights about 5 years ago from 4 wheel parts for $99.00 at there store, to this day I have had no problems with them so you should be good for years. They look great@!!
    2004 Chevy Colorado
    LS1 5.7 swap/TBSS rear axle swap

Quote Originally Posted by TRPLXL2 View Post
    I bought my big rig lights about 5 years ago from 4 wheel parts for $99.00 at there store, to this day I have had no problems with them so you should be good for years. They look great@!!
    Thanks for that!

Those look great. I would love to get a set of those. Did you say they blink with the blinkers as well? that would be nice.
    02GMC2500 4X4 extcab.Kenda Mud tires.3"Magnaflow true dual Exhaust.throttle body spacer with K&N air filter.Hypertech programmer.White LED dash lights.LED back up lights and marker lights.LED cab lights.LED interior lights.6000k HID conversion lows, with high/low conversion.Installed Center Console

Quote Originally Posted by RAV52202 View Post
    Those look great. I would love to get a set of those. Did you say they blink with the blinkers as well? that would be nice.
    I hooked these up to my tail lights. They turn on with my parking lights, blinkers as well as when I hit my brakes. With blinkers and brake lights the lights are brighter. Most people hook them up to the front lights then they won't get brighter with braking. I liked the idea of of brake lights as well.
    You can pay $180 of so and get the ones that turn white when you open the door. To be honest the amber is already very bright.

Love chicken lights and chrome, I got a tailgate light bar a few years back and want to do this as well. glade to see positive reviews.
    I am a American solder, I am a member of the finest fight force on earth, I am the bump in the night. I will defend the United states of American Against all enemies both foreign and domestic. Repent now all those who would do my nation and it's people harm; For when we come it will be too late.

2011 GMC Sierra SLE, Z71 with 5.3 l and max tow/haul package

i want to get some of these so bad, but it will have to wait for a bit.

Alex