GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Default My 08 Full Throttle Suspension Installed

Here is my 2008 with the 7" FTS lift, adjustable Bilsteins , 22x12 ion 183 and 35x12.5 AMP M/T

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

on this one....
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Thanks guys much appreciated

I'm assuming that's your face with all of the excitement from the lift haha. I love it looks great!
    2009 Silvia~Superlift 6"~DropStars~Nitto Trail Graps~FSOR Catback~Madtunes Racing~4.10 gears~cleared headlights~hi-6

NNBS SILVERADO BUILD

Lol yea that's my photobombing my buddy taking a pic of my truck. Haha

7. Likes Rocketmanh5 liked this post

Great looking truck!
    02GMC2500 4X4 extcab.Kenda Mud tires.3"Magnaflow true dual Exhaust.throttle body spacer with K&N air filter.Hypertech programmer.White LED dash lights.LED back up lights and marker lights.LED cab lights.LED interior lights.6000k HID conversion lows, with high/low conversion.Installed Center Console

Besides the drop brackets, what's out back to give lift? Taller blocks?
    How do you like the ride on 5100's? I had them on my last truck (Tacoma) and was thinking of installing them up front and an add a leaf out back.
    I am a American solder, I am a member of the finest fight force on earth, I am the bump in the night. I will defend the United states of American Against all enemies both foreign and domestic. Repent now all those who would do my nation and it's people harm; For when we come it will be too late.

2011 GMC Sierra SLE, Z71 with 5.3 l and max tow/haul package

There are no drop brackets in the rear. It's only a block. The bilsteins are nice

Sorry, miss typed. I get the no brackets in the back only up front. Main reason for asking was for my biggest fear of lifting the truck is, I love the ride and do a fair bit of towing. I had 5100's all around on my Tacoma, but that was a mid size. Great looking heavy chevy!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by