GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

They're lost in the Bermuda Triangle.
    Chuckie!!!

I live just south of Philadelphia, small community that sits on the Delaware River.

Quote Originally Posted by Caddiac View Post
    Leave it to the lawyers to travel to China so they can sue and American company because the plane flew for so long it finally ran out of gas. How do you determine liability if you don't know where the plane is?

Lets think about this, some one is driving a car made by GM. The car does not arrive at its destination and there is data to suggest it turned around, went in the opposite direction, ran out of gas. We don't know where it is but they have to be dead. We don't know how the passengers died because, well we don't know where they or the car is located. Yea, it has the be GM's fault........
    My point exactly ! Thank you !

I really thought some of those satellite images would prove to be something...but nothing ever happened with all of those reports. In fact, I don't know if any of the ships ever found what the satellites were showing. It probably floated hundreds of miles before ships ever made it to that spot.

If the plane did in fact hit the Indian ocean... (obviously a big IF), but I'm not surprised it hasn't been found yet. Look how big that Ocean is...on CNN, when they show that little graphic of previous searched areas...those areas are nothing compared to the size of the Ocean. I do feel that the 4 or 5 pings they got could have been the blackbox before the batteries died. But who really knows.

As mentioned before, I just pray for all the families impacted... and I hope there can be closure for them in this tragedy.
    2014 Chevrolet Silverado Z71 4x4 | 2.5" level/lift | 275/70/18 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac

Legend
    Blog Entries

Indeed, prayer for the families is important. I saw where there was a prayer vigil in China last week. Ironic, the atheist CHICOMs allowing a public gathering or any reason is pretty odd. But prayer? Well we can wonder but be thankful!
    86 911 Porsche Carrera
    98 K1500 Suburban LT
    2012 Nissan Leaf

​General Motors.
    Because life is too short to drive a Ford

I guessing this is going to be a long time search. The ocean is a very deep dark large place.

Send in Captain Nemo.. He will find it. Probably a large Squid wrapped around it by now.

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

I live just south of Philadelphia, small community that sits on the Delaware River.

I wonder if the 'Pings' aren't from an old satellite that crashed back to earth recently ? I know that there are about 3300 of all sorts of different satellites that slowly drift back to earth. Almost all crash into an ocean ? But there's not one item from flight MH 370. Went the fuel tanks ran out of fuel, ( and I'm not saying it happened) but what replaces the fuel. . . air ! so if the wings broke off, those that's would surface. And what about all the napkins and Styrofoam cups on the airplanes galley ? Seat cushions Yeah they are designed to float too. But over a month later, nothing. Even the oil slick they found in the search area, it too, isn't from any aircraft ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123