GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default 2" leveling kit with stock wheel options

Hi everyone,
    Still getting used to navigating this forum - sorry if this is the wrong section to post. I was thinking of getting a 2" leveling kit for my 2011 Sierra 1500 but I was wondering if it would look silly with the stock 17" wheel & tire size.
    Josh - Yukon, Canada
    2011 GMC Sierra SLE 4x4 Z71 5.3L
    2007 Ford Focus ZX4 W/SAP 2.0L

Two inch, you'll be the only one but another 2011 owner who will notice. It's functional but subtle, go for it!
    You'll stop scraping the plastic chin air dam on parking blocks.
    I am a American solder, I am a member of the finest fight force on earth, I am the bump in the night. I will defend the United states of American Against all enemies both foreign and domestic. Repent now all those who would do my nation and it's people harm; For when we come it will be too late.

2011 GMC Sierra SLE, Z71 with 5.3 l and max tow/haul package

feel free to look in my garage section, my 2011 with 2 inch rough country, factory 18's. not a huge difference from 17 to 18 inch wheels. tires are 265/65/18 factory set up. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	z711.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	58372Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011 z71 4x4.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	58373
    Life is short compared to history

Rick (summitwhite11)

Summitwhite11 I've seen a bunch of trucks with the 2 inch level kit's. Do you tow at all? And if so dose the ass end sag bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Kapelusprime View Post
    Two inch, you'll be the only one but another 2011 owner who will notice. It's functional but subtle, go for it!
    You'll stop scraping the plastic chin air dam on parking blocks.
    Haha yes, haven't scraped yet but I pulled up to a curb and got out and looked (first day I bought it) and was like wow... this doesn't have anymore front end clearance than my Ford Focus... so, the first day I owned it I decided I should get a leveling kit.

Quote Originally Posted by benoit230 View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Still getting used to navigating this forum - sorry if this is the wrong section to post. I was thinking of getting a 2" leveling kit for my 2011 Sierra 1500 but I was wondering if it would look silly with the stock 17" wheel & tire size.
    The link in my signature has a few different combinations of level kit and tires. The set a friend swapped to try mine are 17's. The XD Addicts.
    2009 Silvia~Superlift 6"~DropStars~Nitto Trail Graps~FSOR Catback~Madtunes Racing~4.10 gears~cleared headlights~hi-6

NNBS SILVERADO BUILD