GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by

Default Where are they now? A members mention.

Thought maybe a thread of mentioning some members names that havent been around for awhile. Maybe it will notify them by email if they're mentioned and settings are set for it. would be nice for them to come by and say hi. Heres a few I havent seen around in awhile: Anyone else feel free to add some members names to the thread. @Enkeiavalanche you probably remember some members to add.? @LOVINTHESTORM @barefoot greg @Coach24 @Dirty Dog @GMCErica @AMac @ChromeSilver02

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

2. Likes ChevyFan liked this post

I've been wondering what happened to @SurrealOne
    Ray

'09 Avalanche LTZ - Black
    '05 Envoy XL (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by RayVoy View Post
    I've been wondering what happened to @SurrealOne
    Last I had heard he was part of a Train horn forum.
    Last edited by the phantom; 04-05-2014 at 07:16 PM.

5. Likes jnbama liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
    from what I understand he was ummmm... let go...
    It did seem to be very quick, here one day and not to be heard from again. He didn't seem like a rule breaker.

Edit:
    Hmmmm, I see his status is "Former Member"

Some people are like the Karma Chameleon: they come and they go.
    Clint (TX) 2001 Silverado LS 4.8L auto 2wd ECSB [GARAGE]
    Gasoline or gunpowder: If you ain't burning one, you ain't having fun!
    NRA Endowment Member 5 24 48 88 - Hendrick Motorsports FTW!

8. Likes ChevyFan liked this post

We don't comment publicly about people who are "former members" ... But you can read anyone's post history and one person in particular was trying to stir up trouble and actually may have posted that he/she was done with the site and was going to leave anyhow.

The decision to ban someone is not taken lightly and often times the moderators go back and forth for weeks or months about it collectively.

- - - Updated - - -

We're going on ten years of running this website and I can only think of maybe 15 people that we've ever had to really just kick off the site. Real people that is, not spammers.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

My list includes @dwill3015, @Cableguy, and @Springthing
    Christopher

1991 Chevy Suburban 1/2 ton 2WD w/ chevy SBC 350-3/4 ton drivetrain upgrade w/4.10 gears 200K miles
    2005 Saturn ION-2 Stock 277K miles
    1982 Bronco, 1993 Bronco (sold), 1971 M35A2 Deuce and a Half

There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary, and those who dont...

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down- Adam Savage

12. Likes ChevyFan liked this post

I've been gone awhile a lot has been going on in my life. I come back to the site and it seems like it's completely changed.
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

14. Likes ChevyFan liked this post

@the phantom it seems that your ploy has worked against me. Sorry for neglecting the Club! Between moving to VA, new job, and new girlfriend, my life has been pretty busy over the winter. Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us and me, I'll definitely try to check in more!
    2002 Chevy Silverado & 1995 Ford Bronco

02 Silverado: 50K miles, 20" Motto Rims, Flowmaster 50 Series
    95 Bronco: 160K miles, 4" Superlift, 33/12.5/15 Mickey Thompson
    01 Civic: 75K miles, DD
    -Erik

16. Likes the phantom, ChevyFan liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by