GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 Last Post byLast Post by

While I may pop on every now and then, I don't get on quite as much as I used to. Remember the days where we would all chat for hours on end on the IM feature that used to be on here about random stuff. Made communicating easy and quicker for private messaging.

Darren, radorocker08 I believe. Can't tag him since I don't remember his name on here right off the bat.

Would love to have some of the old members back but times are changing and people have different things going on in their life.

- - - Updated - - -

I know @dirtyDog retired himself over the lack of top kickers on this site. Still check his youtube videos here and there.

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeSilver02 View Post
    @the phantom it seems that your ploy has worked against me. Sorry for neglecting the Club! Between moving to VA, new job, and new girlfriend, my life has been pretty busy over the winter. Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us and me, I'll definitely try to check in more!
    No problem were just trying to keep the GMTC family in touch.. Glad to hear things are doing good for ya. Dont be a stranger

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

I'm around. I haven't been on in a while due to school and work. Sadly, the reason I logged on was to explain why I'm getting rid of my Silverado and show off the new toy.

2010 OEM 20" Wheels
    Color-matched mirror covers and emblem
    20% tinted windows - 6" eyebrow
    Black rear fender-wells
    Completely debadged and demolded
    Duramax airbox replacement w/ K&N filter
    2" Rear drop shackle
    Tailgate light bar
    Flowmaster Delta 50 w/ double tip exits
    Blue footwell lighting
    12" Pioneer Sub (custom downfire box) 850W amp
    Full LED interior

4. Likes ChevyFan liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
    heres a few more I thought of" @Cheez @Kady @Red Z71 Max @pmf608 @Attacksz
    I'm here! I've been checking in once in a while, but I haven't had much to post. I've been driving a Volvo since July while my Avalanche is in for repairs, which due to many setbacks at the body shop is still in progress(the most recent of which is that the guy who was supposed to do the frame work had a heart attack and then retired after waiting about a month to see if he would be able to return to work). In the mean time, my Duramax has had an injector go out, so I just got a new one, and all the parts I need to change it out. I'm also midway through using the interior of the parts truck I bought to fix the Avalanche to install factory power windows, mirrors, door locks, and seats into the Duramax.

And, to top it all off, my insurance is going to be up for renewal in June, and it's looking like it is going to go up about $2200 per year after my accident in July if I keep both trucks, so I'm probably going to end up selling both and buying an F350 once I get the Avalanche back. I'd like to get into a nice, newer 3500 Duramax, but if I'm only going to have one truck, I don't want it to be a dually so I need the single wheel one-ton truck with the highest legal weight rating, which means I'm stuck with a Ford since GM didn't start putting heavier axles in their trucks until 2011.

So that's my story for the last little while… bottom line is I'm still checking in here every now and then but I don't always have much to say.

2008 FORD F350. My new all-around truck.
    2001 Silverado Reg. Cab Not-So-Base -- SOLD
    2003 Avalanche Z71. No Cladding. Check out my Mod thread. - Crashed. Will be rebuilt soon.
    1974 Triumph Spitfire 1500 - Work in Progress
    2003 Sierra 3500 Duramax. The Newer, Better Work Truck -- FOR SALE

Quote Originally Posted by ahmitchell1 View Post
    I've been gone awhile a lot has been going on in my life. I come back to the site and it seems like it's completely changed.
    i know whjat you mean its been the same with me. between work and building my second house in a year and the born of my new son its like i never had time to be on and when i did come back everything changed.

Quote Originally Posted by rileyjr16 View Post
    While I may pop on every now and then, I don't get on quite as much as I used to. Remember the days where we would all chat for hours on end on the IM feature that used to be on here about random stuff. Made communicating easy and quicker for private messaging.

Darren, radorocker08 I believe. Can't tag him since I don't remember his name on here right off the bat.

Would love to have some of the old members back but times are changing and people have different things going on in their life.

- - - Updated - - -

I know @dirtyDog retired himself over the lack of top kickers on this site. Still check his youtube videos here and there.
    those were the good old days riley on the IM system

Fabtech/Banks Ram Air |Fuel Off Road/ 315/70/17 duratracs |Hyper tech / Spencershids |
    Color Matched Bowtie |15% Tint on Front Windows|20% Tint on Back Windows

Chevy Ridin' High
    "Black rims are as cool as a boner at a swim meet"

Quote Originally Posted by Crawdaddy View Post
    My list includes @dwill3015, @Cableguy, and @Springthing
    Yeah. Wonder where these old timers are at now.

@TrailLeadr too

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Yeah. Wonder where these old timers are at now.

@TrailLeadr too
    Yeah, I miss the "Goode Olde Dayz". I forgot about @TrailLeadr. I didn't forget about him, but I couldn't remember his username.
    Christopher

1991 Chevy Suburban 1/2 ton 2WD w/ chevy SBC 350-3/4 ton drivetrain upgrade w/4.10 gears 200K miles
    2005 Saturn ION-2 Stock 277K miles
    1982 Bronco, 1993 Bronco (sold), 1971 M35A2 Deuce and a Half

There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary, and those who dont...

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down- Adam Savage

Sr. Apprentice

Where is MURDOG?
    2008,2500 silverado,k-n filter,flowmaster 7o series muff. linex bedliner.

Anybody know what happened to SupplySgt. ?

Legend
    Blog Entries

Okay. I have been predisposed. But how about @Coach24, @Airborne Medic, @backcountry horsewoman, @Chevy Girl, @RedneckGirl, @murdog94, just to name a few.
    86 911 Porsche Carrera
    98 K1500 Suburban LT
    2012 Nissan Leaf

​General Motors.
    Because life is too short to drive a Ford