GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

It would be kinda cool for a moderator to be able to force an email(thats on file for the member) notification with the mention of a members name. Probably Quoting a members post could/would get us more responses but really not feasible I guess.

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

Quote Originally Posted by rileyjr16 View Post
    While I may pop on every now and then, I don't get on quite as much as I used to. Remember the days where we would all chat for hours on end on the IM feature that used to be on here about random stuff. Made communicating easy and quicker for private messaging.

Darren, radorocker08 I believe. Can't tag him since I don't remember his name on here right off the bat.

Would love to have some of the old members back but times are changing and people have different things going on in their life.

- - - Updated - - -

I know @dirtyDog retired himself over the lack of top kickers on this site. Still check his youtube videos here and there.
    I'm going to look at the different chat options we have on here. There may be a way to have a secure live chat on here. Just fyi.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

I was gone for awhile and miss several listed I really enjoyed being friends with.

Legend

Blog Entries

I check in now and then but as you can see in my last post, I have switched over to a 14 Ford F250 Super Duty Platinum and not owning a GM and the loss of the ROTM that I would check in on and vote on is gone I really lost any interest in the site.!!! Thanks for recognizing that I was missing. It makes me feel like I was an asset to the site!!!

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...l=1#post584435
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3420.jpg  

(Scott) Myrtle Beach, SC
    January 2012 ROTM WINNER
    2011 GMC Sierra Z71 MAX 6.2 L w/ Trailering Package
    Rough Country, XD Rockstars, Nitto Trail Grapplers, N Fab, Lund Genesis, Putco, Gator Grip,
    Flowmaster 40 series, Diablosport InTune, Banks Ram Air CAI,
    WeatherTech, AVS Aeroskin, Tow Mirrors, Upgradeyourauto.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123