GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Default Visitors last night

About 2:30 this morning while I was working on the computer Captain Jack Sparrow (the wifes cat) started bugging me and trying to gt me to follow him downstairs, I followed him and when he got near the corner of the kitchen he went into a low crawl and started meowing at me, so to amuse him I did the low crawl around the corner with him, after we went around the corner I immediately saw what was bothering him:

I got my camera and took a few pics. This little fella was curious about the flash:

and ended up face into the sliding glass door:

a 410'll take care of those.
    2006 Silverado Z71 - 97,000 - totaled, RIP
    2006 Silverado Z71 - 122,000 (K&N 77 Series CAI, PowerAid TBS, Magnaflow dual rear exit, 33x12.50 Mickey Thompson MTZ, Tuff Country Torsion Keys, Tuff Country Add-A-Leafs)
    1966 C10 swb stepside (Gen I 350, Turbo 400 trans, dual cyl power brakes, front discs)
    I'll keep my money, guns, and freedom. You keep the Change.

I dont mind'em, they keep the neighbors dogs out of the back yard at night, they make a great alarm sytem for anyone sneeking around, and they dont bother anything. Plus my grandaughter gets a kick out of watching them.

them....so there were 2 right?
    Christopher

1991 Chevy Suburban 1/2 ton 2WD w/ chevy SBC 350-3/4 ton drivetrain upgrade w/4.10 gears 200K miles
    2005 Saturn ION-2 Stock 277K miles
    1982 Bronco, 1993 Bronco (sold), 1971 M35A2 Deuce and a Half

There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary, and those who dont...

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down- Adam Savage

Legend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tbplus10 View Post
    I dont mind'em, they keep the neighbors dogs out of the back yard at night, they make a great alarm sytem for anyone sneeking around, and they dont bother anything. Plus my grandaughter gets a kick out of watching them.

Wonderful attitude! Nothing wrong with guests in the backyard if they aren't a danger to you.

Love that they pretty much sat there and posed (even smiled!?) for pictures. Hope the cat didn't get too freaked out at the size of those 'mice'!
    Steven

"The Sarge"
    1999 Chevy Suburban LT- K2500
    7.4 454 Vortec, 4WD
    305/70/16 on Eagle Alloy

Yeah, i wouldn't have a problem with em either....except when they eat your garden. Them and the deer....adn the rabbit (took care of that one with a pellet gun). I had NO okra because of the deer...NONE

4 in the pic and 1 hiding around the corner that was camera shy.

I live a 1/2 mile from a lightly populated large lake, 50 ft from a 300+ acre wilderness and nature area, and 5 miles from a lot of large cattle ranch's.
    In addtition to racoons we get rabbits, possum, snakes, birds of prey, coyotes, and armadillo's. A neighbor spotted a small doe in the school yard across the street last year but we havent seen her since then.

Quote Originally Posted by tbplus10 View Post
    I live a 1/2 mile from a lightly populated large lake, 50 ft from a 300+ acre wilderness and nature area, and 5 miles from a lot of large cattle ranch's.
    In addtition to racoons we get rabbits, possum, snakes, birds of prey, coyotes, and armadillo's. A neighbor spotted a small doe in the school yard across the street last year but we havent seen her since then.
    Sounds like a great place to live! I'm a hunter, but I also love just watching wildlife.
    Matt
    Hallsville, TX

2005 Silverado 1500 LS Crew Cab 5.3L 2WD
    K&N FIPK II
    Magnaflow Exhaust
    Hypertech Max Energy Programmer
    Suspension Leveling Kit
    Putco Element Window Visors
    Carriage Works Billet Grille
    TruXedo TruXport Tonneau Cover

Thats crazy, they aren't frightened by you at all.
    Adam
    01 Silverado ext cab
    5.3 Vortec
    117,000 miles
    2" drop shackles, bak-flip bed cover, 1 10 stealth enclosure, 600 watt mtx amp, 20% tint, flowmaster super44

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by