GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Default Who has named their truck?

We all know someone who has a name for their vehicle, are you that someone? I kind of unintentionally named mine the other day. I am somewhat of a sasquatch enthusiast (not the bat **** crazy kind, i just enjoy the documentaries and the folklore) and one of my midget friends-he's like 5'3 climbed up into my truck for the first time since I lifted it and he said "this might be ok for sasquatch to get into but it sucks for me" and I said it was made to be more squatch friendly than little person friendly, its a Squatcherado!

Airaid. Borla. Blackbear. RCX.

The Squatcherado!

2. Likes the phantom liked this post

Not me. I never was into naming my cars. I do have a good friend who is a Mustang fanatic and he named all his Mustangs.
    Clint (TX) 2001 Silverado LS 4.8L auto 2wd ECSB [GARAGE]
    Gasoline or gunpowder: If you ain't burning one, you ain't having fun!
    NRA Endowment Member 5 24 48 88 - Hendrick Motorsports FTW!

Typical "Silvia"...so original I know. Didn't know how many had that name at the time but whatever.
    2009 Silvia~Superlift 6"~DropStars~Nitto Trail Graps~FSOR Catback~Madtunes Racing~4.10 gears~cleared headlights~hi-6

NNBS SILVERADO BUILD

I just got my Sierra over the weekend and referred to it as "Big Bubba"... It seems to fit. I think names for cars are something that just happen. I had my '95 for 3 years and never had a name for it, so if it "happens" then I'm good with it. I don't go out of my way to find a name for it though.

Looks like a "Big Bubba", dontcha think?

"It went together didn't it? Well then there has to be a way to take it apart!" - Me.

Check out my image gallery HERE.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." ~Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Going on the unintentional naming my Tahoe is called The Tahoe or just Tahoe by all my friends. All my friends love my truck and find riding in it an honor lol.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

My 66 C-10 is named Two Tone, My 64 C-20 is named Mighty Whitey, My 84 C-30 is named Heavy Metal and my 77 C-20 is named The beast.
    Excuse the rust..I USE my truck.

"No matter how beat up or rusty a chevy is, no truck will ever look as good goin down the road wearin that bowtie!"

My girlfriend... calls her my other girlfriend.
    2009 Chevy Silverado 2500HDLT 6.0L w/ Towing Package, Dick Cepek GM8 Rims, Dick Cepek FC II 33X11.50R17,RKSport Ram-Air Hood(Functional), Lazer Lite Aluminum Tonneau Cover, Road Armor Stealth Bumper, PIAA Lighting, Diablo Trinity Tuner, Diablew Custom Tune, BullyDog Cold Air Intake, American Racing Headers w/highflow cats, Corsa Performance Sport Exhaust, Custom Striping, Black Bowties front and rear, Fuel Grille Inserts, Recon Headlights, Readylift Shocks, Readylift Upper Contol Arms, 2" Blocks in the Rear..

Future Plans: HD Tie Rods, Under hood upgrades, Crower Camshaft and possibly electric fans.

Name of my truck Monthly Payment $$$.$$
    Last edited by jnbama; 04-20-2014 at 07:42 AM.

2012 Silverado

I thought about naming the truck, but never really did.

Mine is pretty obvious

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35" Nitto Dune Grappler Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by